ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General (Early Extension)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikjitin
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General (Early Extension)

Post by malikjitin » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am

Hi everyone

The users of this website have been very helpfull in the past.

However there is too much information on this webstie (which is good in some sense) that I cant make my decision for sure.

My Tier 1 General Extension is due in Oct 2011. The users of this webstie have encouraged me to apply more than 28 days earlier. May be even in August.

After going through few cases mentioned in the forums, some people did get their proper extension based on their VISA renewal date although extension was approved much earlier.

However in some cases I also noticed they got extension based on the date of approval which leaves them short of 5 Years in to the settlement requiring an extra extension before they qualify for ILR.

Please advice what should be the best course of action for me.

I want to apply on 01 September 2011 (14 days earlier than 28 days threshold) due to income scenario I am in .

Thanks