ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Living address different from accommodation for visitor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rp123
Newly Registered

Living address different from accommodation for visitor

Post by rp123 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi All,
I am sponsoring a visitor visa for my partner, I have booked a holiday flat
for the visitors stay duration. I have paid for it and have the receipt and letter of my booking from the owner.

But I am living in a different place. I don't have a tenancy agreement as such for my current living place.

Question, should the hoilday booking be enough for supporting visa application's accommodation part? The booking letter has both our names and duration of stay.

Thanks

AKV13JAN
Newly Registered

Post by AKV13JAN » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:27 pm

hi,

i have a similar situation but my its actualy my gf's parents who will be staying at my house rather than her 1 bedroom rented flat. did u get any information or advice at all?

thanks,
akv

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.