ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Austria

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Patric2
Newly Registered

Austria

Post by Patric2 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:24 am

Hi

Can Everybody help me about the work permit condition in Austria.
Maybe I can get a job offer from there in next month but I don`t much about Austria,their rules and ...
The employer should be apply for my work permit?how much duration it will have?Can I change my company if I get this work permit?
Austrian people are not dearly beloved?
I don`t know german and my job is in English it will give me problem?

Thanks for your helps
Patricia

Patric2
Newly Registered

Work permit Austria

Post by Patric2 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:55 am

I am from Non-Eu country.
Can you help me about the procedure?I should apply for Work permit or my Employer?
Since I don`t know German,can I get this work permit?

gani999

Post by gani999 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:54 pm

Which non-EU country are you from?

Yes, you can get a work permit for Austria even of you don't speak any German, provided your job doesn't require you to be fluent in the local language.

You will first need to find an employer in Austria who is willing to hire you and sponsor your work permit.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:41 pm

To be honest, you will find it a lot more difficult to get a job offer in Austria without German (or Italian/French depending on region). And in fairness you would need pretty fluent German to understand the Austrian dialect of German.

So if you are thinking about already changing jobs .. perhaps you should think of going to a country where you speak the language? Else try Germany, where a lot more people speak English and are tolerant of people who dont speak their language.

As for whether they are dearly beloved ... well .. any anwer to that question would be a more than a slight generalisation!!

Patric2
Newly Registered

Post by Patric2 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:09 am

I am living in UAE but my nationality is Iranian.
How about my hausband?Can I bring him to Austria?I started German but my work is English and is based in Vienna..

Thanks
Patric