ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:57 pm

shadow dont scare us yaar!

inshaAllah we all who re-submitted the docs will definitely get the visas.

FYI, i asked the rep, when I called Visa Section Abudhabi yesterday, is my passport stamped with visa?
he replied, didnt you submit the documents after allowed appeal, I replied, Yes! He replied yes your application is processed.

i assumed, he is saying that my pp is stamped with visa :?

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm

@shadow

by the way, what is AC (application centre)?????
is it Gerrys?????

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi guys does anyone have an email address so i can just chase hubbys passport, we re-submitted after getting a calling letter and nothing has changed as yet, i know its still early but just wana chase it up :)
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 pm

saeraj wrote:@shadow

by the way, what is AC (application centre)?????
is it Gerrys?????

yes i guess soi

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 pm

saeraj, yes AC is Application Centre, i.e. Gerry's.

dilseabbassi, heyyyyy totally forgot about you re-submitting passport. Can you please let me know what is your timeline and the latest status so far?

Inshallah you'll get your status gone to application returned to AC status either next week or the following week.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Shadow86 wrote:saeraj, yes AC is Application Centre, i.e. Gerry's.

dilseabbassi, heyyyyy totally forgot about you re-submitting passport. Can you please let me know what is your timeline and the latest status so far?

Inshallah you'll get your status gone to application returned to AC status either next week or the following week.

Heyy yeah we submited it on the 27th june, and at the moment the tracking status reads " application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing" 29/06/11.....so im just waiting for another update...reeeaaally hope its not to long cos im realy starting to get a bit bored of waiting now lol whats the news with you? :-)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Heyy yeah we submited it on the 27th june, and at the moment the tracking status reads " application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing" 29/06/11.....so im just waiting for another update...reeeaaally hope its not to long cos im realy starting to get a bit bored of waiting now lol whats the news with you? :-)
Mine reads the same, since 26th June 2011. So only few days difference and I can honestly recommend you wait. Don't panic, don't stress and don't lose patience. We've been waiting for a long time now so just a week or 2 more is no harm.

This is applicable for you and myself only, that if this week the status didn't change to under process at BHC then I am very certain that just like Zaki, our status will jump right to application returned to AC, inshallah! so i've lost expectation of my application going to under process stage.

As for CRT7, if next week your status doesn't change to under process at BHC stage then you also could be in for a jump straight to return to AC status.

Basically from submission date it is approximately 1 week that it would go to under process stage and if in that time it doesn't go to that stage then you can assume it won't go to that stage at all - which is a good thing in a way.

Why? you ask/think? Well because if it goes to under process stage then you will be inclined to keep checking the status, whereas if it stays on forwarded to embassy then u will eventually feel like giving up or delaying the amount of times you will check and when it does get returned to AC then the sheer excitement will be much better. Mentally you will be ahead of the game so to speak. Better to let loose and let the situation flow on its own then to keep checking status :D.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 am

Thank you very much for replying Okara87:;: According to me calculation from 14th April till 07th July makes exactly 60 working days. But you are right as well, we should wait for another week and hopefully something will better come up. I am little scared as well reading out the posts of most of appealer whose visas were refused after waiting of 11 to 13 weeks. And appeal process got them wait for another 25 weeks to 30 weeks. This is terrible. I pray for everyone to get their visas soon and join their soul mates soon.

okara87 wrote:@ everyday_4_u : ur 60 working days will be up next thursday, altough the 12 weeks are up this week. i know because my application was submitted a day after yours. just be patient if you hear nothing after thursday then ring up ISB.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 am

Shadow86: Thank you for your reply. I have seen many of your informatory posts that really encourage sometime. You are right i should not count the days but each passing day getting me frustrated and more eager. I never thought that it could take that long. So mine 13 week is approaching a day after. I have also phoned up to ISB but they are not willing to provide any information to applicant. So all i can do is wait and pray. Some time i think that whenever they take long then might be they are thinking about a decent and valid reason to refuse based on any ground. That is my opinion i might be wrong.
Anyway, my fingers are crossed.
Shadow86 wrote:I can understand how frustrating it can be everyday_4_u, but you gotta have patience.

12 weeks is just an estimate, it can take up to 15 weeks in some cases. Mine took 13 weeks and 1 day - for them to refuse lol.

Don't count the days, just leave it to the ECO. If you count the days and are after something, it'll only potentially go further. Let loose and see how things go.

When my 12 week mark was up I decided to just let loose and let it flow and then I got my response eventually. Hang in there alright, don't lose hope. It seems that April applicants are unfortunate to have this bump but it is what it is. The refusals from Dec/Jan had a knock on effect for April. Just remember not to count the days and let it flow :)

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 am

everyday_4_u wrote: Some time i think that whenever they take long then might be they are thinking about a decent and valid reason to refuse based on any ground. That is my opinion i might be wrong.

Noooo, don't think that, think positive! My 12 weeks were over yesterday, but 60 working days are over next week :? .

Good luck everybody x

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am

@everyday_4_u

you must have called gerrys. they r not helpful at alll.

there is no harm in calling visa section, abudhabi or if you think your case is being dealt in the UK, call there. probably u can get some useful update.

good luck

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 am

dilseabbassi wrote:

Heyy yeah we submited it on the 27th june, and at the moment the tracking status reads " application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing" 29/06/11.....so im just waiting for another update...reeeaaally hope its not to long cos im realy starting to get a bit bored of waiting now lol whats the news with you? :-)
@dilseabbassi,where did you submitted yours passport?

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 am

shahzad80 wrote:
dilseabbassi wrote:

@dilseabbassi,where did you submitted yours passport?

hey my hubby submitted it in islamabad, hes gona call abu dhabi tomorow and just check it, as someone he knows did the same and they said oh its ready we will send it back to islamabad...so its worth a try :-)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 am

Dilseabbassi, please do keep us posted as to what he finds out tomorrow. As i'm only few days ahead of you, surely your status will have links to mine :P.

Words of wisdom: I've been told by numerous people to chase up ECO, this and that but although it may give you answers, those answers will not aid your 'need to be patient', an answer such as "It is being processed, as soon as it is ready we'll let you know" is not good enough because it's stating the obvious and it's not the answer anybody here wants to receive.

On the other hand, if you play the waiting card and just have faith then this will make you a patient person (which I feel is the valuable lesson most of us have learnt) and when you have learnt to be patient, it is then that you will be stronger than those who are always interested in an answer.

Those of you making enquiries, good, no harm in doing so :) but if you receive an answer you weren't after then don't be sad about that but remain optimistic and maintain faith.

Always look forward to "Next week" and when that clock turns to around 1pm on a Thursday afternoon in the UK then don't be sad but just look forward to "Next week" (i.e. Sunday - which will only be 2 days away!). If 12 weeks pass, don't worry, even if 13 weeks pass don't worry but if 14 weeks pass and that is unusual because everybody's results have returned within 13 weeks then you may have to do some chasing up. With that said, there is still hope everyday_4_u :) So long as there is hope, be happy :).

Hey everyday_4_u, don't see your details on the SS, can you provide the submission details of your application in accordance to the Spreadsheet so that I can add it to the SS. Thanks.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks Shadow brov::: Your words really help. At the time of applying my application, i did not get SMS alert facility to keep me updated with the process so that is why i am in dark. When i go on to www.ukvacpk.com and put in my tracking number, it is saying "FORWARD TO ISLAMABAD OC" and it never changed since i applied. I phoned to BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ISLAMABAD and ABU DHABI but they do not provide any information.
I am having patient because we can not do anything but sabar. My application detail are as follow if you want to add in spreadsheet.

Application applied date: 14th April 2011
Forward to ISB OC: 14th April 2011
My spouse interviewed: 26th MAY 2011
Applied from: Lahore (Gerry's International).
Weeks passed: 12 weeks (60 working days passed)

Shadow86 wrote:Dilseabbassi, please do keep us posted as to what he finds out tomorrow. As i'm only few days ahead of you, surely your status will have links to mine :P.

Words of wisdom: I've been told by numerous people to chase up ECO, this and that but although it may give you answers, those answers will not aid your 'need to be patient', an answer such as "It is being processed, as soon as it is ready we'll let you know" is not good enough because it's stating the obvious and it's not the answer anybody here wants to receive.

On the other hand, if you play the waiting card and just have faith then this will make you a patient person (which I feel is the valuable lesson most of us have learnt) and when you have learnt to be patient, it is then that you will be stronger than those who are always interested in an answer.

Those of you making enquiries, good, no harm in doing so :) but if you receive an answer you weren't after then don't be sad about that but remain optimistic and maintain faith.

Always look forward to "Next week" and when that clock turns to around 1pm on a Thursday afternoon in the UK then don't be sad but just look forward to "Next week" (i.e. Sunday - which will only be 2 days away!). If 12 weeks pass, don't worry, even if 13 weeks pass don't worry but if 14 weeks pass and that is unusual because everybody's results have returned within 13 weeks then you may have to do some chasing up. With that said, there is still hope everyday_4_u :) So long as there is hope, be happy :).

Hey everyday_4_u, don't see your details on the SS, can you provide the submission details of your application in accordance to the Spreadsheet so that I can add it to the SS. Thanks.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Your 12 weeks will be up on 11th July (Monday).

According to the others who submitted on 14th April, chances are that your application has been under process as of 2nd May 2011. So only thing is they haven't updated the status, have no worries because inshallah the main thing is that they must be working on the application. So inshallah may you receive your application back, WITH Visa inshallah next week :) hang in there sis.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm

everyday-4-u dont worry im in same bout just hoping for good new inshallah ,could u please give me telephone number for british high cummision islamabda or british emmbesy abu dhabi just in case.do you think will they able to give me some answer i am a sponsore.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm

hey, could anyone possible give me the email address for abu dabi please? i cant seem to find it, would be much apprecited :-)

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Its ok i got it now lol :-)

KKK047
Newly Registered

Post by KKK047 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 am

ANy status update by EEA fp applicatants?

OR did any eea fp applicant got this permit after 2 months long time of waiting?

Submitted: 24 may 2011 @lahore
7 June 2011:status change to at British high commission for processing

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am

KKK047 wrote:ANy status update by EEA fp applicatants?

OR did any eea fp applicant got this permit after 2 months long time of waiting?

Submitted: 24 may 2011 @lahore
7 June 2011:status change to at British high commission for processing

i almost got answer in 11 weeks 04/10/10 to 29/12/10 but i dont got they was refused

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh yes you are quite right. Coming week is going to be my estimated last week according to their performance standard. So lets see what it brings for me and other April Applicants.Inshallah things will better. Thanks for your support.

Shadow86 wrote:Your 12 weeks will be up on 11th July (Monday).

According to the others who submitted on 14th April, chances are that your application has been under process as of 2nd May 2011. So only thing is they haven't updated the status, have no worries because inshallah the main thing is that they must be working on the application. So inshallah may you receive your application back, WITH Visa inshallah next week :) hang in there sis.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:34 pm

So the first week has kicked off as of today, any updates anybody?

Hmmmm I wonder what they do on a Sunday to start off their week besides changing a Forwarded to Islamabc OC status into forwarded to Embassy for processing status :?

dilse, any response from Abu Dhabi? Surely at least they can respond to emails on a Sunday.

Everyday, inshallah things will get better, that's more like it! That's the spirit :) always remain optimistic if not positive and look forward to the future, or in this case to the next week ahead :) glad I could be of help.

rajaj333

Hello guyss

Post by rajaj333 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm

OMG! WHAT a big struggle for this website den finally im in from pakistan .
Last edited by rajaj333 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

rajaj333

here i go my story

Post by rajaj333 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 pm

actually we r 4 family members and applied for settlement visa in 2010 on 30 june 2010 from lahore vac and on 25 oct 2010 unforunately ur visa refused. we r three brothers n my mother and sponser is my dad in uk he is british citizen the eco refused on above 18 age so we have right to appeal so we r moving to ahead to get desicion in ur favor so on novembe we recevied a letter from tribunal that ur appeal upheld then we recevied a letter we had a hearing on 27 march 2011 in 1st hearing eco forget to bring papers and hearing upheld due to easter + weddin of prince den again hearing on 12 may 2011 judgee said goahead.after a long long argument still eco is not satisfied and he said i cant give them permission to entre in uk because 1 is under 18 and her mother is allowed but above 18 age is not allowed by law .after 2 ya 3 hrs judge said i will send u desicision through letter after 2 weeks on 27 junee post man drop a letter for of us we opend it every letter and in which judge allowed ur appeal on HUMAN 8 RIGHTS called determination so atlast we r very happy and waitng for call letter. on 14 june Eco again wants permission to the upper tribunal to appeal again means above 18 age cuz my brother under 18 and mother allowed but eco dont let uus to cum to uk on 22 june 2011 upper tribunal judge allowed the permission of ECO. BUT WHAT A LUCK YA BAD LUCK U CAN TELL ME ON 15 JUNE I EMAILED ABU DHABI FOR CALL LETTER AND ON 21 N 22 JUNE 2011 FOR MY LIL N MOTHER BUT I RECVIED CALL LETTER VIA EMAIL IN WHICH THEY R SAYIN TO SUBMIT UR PASSPORTS FOR 4 US PASSPORT REFERNCE NUMBERS EVERYTHING THEY R KNOW AND FINALLY ON 30 june 2011 submitted ur application again in lahoree now hope so we will get visaa for 4 us but now im worry for my visa n for my brother who is above 18 age .
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P