ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child included on eea1

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

katka1311

child included on eea1

Post by katka1311 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi everyone...
it may sound as a strange question, however I am not sure wheater I should include my eea national child on my eea1/ we are going to apply next week also for the eea 2. until now, I thougth that it is myself eea national and my husband non eea national who is it regarding..but after reading through the form, is is mandatory that i will include my child 3 year old? if yes...birth cert is enough to submit or only passport or both? what if i will not include her on my eea1? any complic later on? iam planning to travel with her i will need her passport. we are both working with my husband, and child goes to nursery. do I need any additional supporting docum except from my work...or rather include bank statements, utility bill, tenancy agreement, child nursery proof etc...
can you please suggest what to do? thanks for your help.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:14 am

is mandatory that i will include my child 3 year old?
No.
It is also not mandatory for you to apply for EEA1 or your husband to apply for EEA2 but it is advisable for the non-EU national to hold a residence card (makes it simpler with employers, crossing borders).
do I need any additional supporting docum except from my work...or rather include bank statements, utility bill, tenancy agreement, child nursery proof etc...
You will need to send your passport / national ID card to support your partner application whether or not you are applying for EEA1. You will need to provide marriage certificate and a proof your are exercising treaty rights. No need for bank statements, bills etc. Check the EEA2 form. It is quite clear which documents you need to provide.

If I were you, I would not apply for EEA1 for my child as it won't give any real value.

katka1311

Post by katka1311 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Thank you.
If i woudl apply for eea 1 and would send just an ID card /hovewer they say if you have entered the UK on pass please send that one/anyway, if I would only send my ID where would they stamp my registration cert. or is it just a letter in my and my daughter's case, but an endorsed stamp in my husbands case?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am

hovewer they say if you have entered the UK on pass please send that one
Where do they say that? You need to provide a valid passport or national ID card (if your country provide one). Doesn't matter which one you used to enter the UK.

For you and your daughter the registration certificate is in a form of a separate document. Nothing is placed in the passport. For your non-EU husband it's either a sticker in the passport or a sticker on a piece of paper (in cases in which the HO doesn't have the passport).