ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Progress

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Toluwanile
Newly Registered

Application Progress

Post by Toluwanile » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Hello one and hello all. I applied for naturalisation in November '09. Please has any one who applied at the same period heard from INIS? My application was after 5 years of stamp 4.It is taking all of my self control not to call or write them. Would those who know please say if it's advisable at this point to apply for LTR as they seem to get quicker response? :roll: :roll:

realhope

Re: Application Progress

Post by realhope » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Toluwanile wrote:Hello one and hello all. I applied for naturalisation in November '09. Please has any one who applied at the same period heard from INIS? My application was after 5 years of stamp 4.It is taking all of my self control not to call or write them. Would those who know please say if it's advisable at this point to apply for LTR as they seem to get quicker response? :roll: :roll:
as u said they seem to get quicker response....the question is how long to get a response for LTR?
i applied for LTR since dec2010 and no response since.
my advice is apply to LTR. you are not going to lose anything by applying
best wishes
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN