ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 pm

agraceofman wrote:bcoz i have EEA FP so i need to extant i guess
No idea what EEA FP is, care to explain please? :D
Edit: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/eunati ... t#22134089

It's alright, I got it now :D.

So the 6 months visa is correct, phew! :) I was getting worried.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

OMG i just checked the passport staus and it has changed to ready for collection!! inshallah my husband will go to the VAC and collect it tomorrow.

wish me luck :) will let you know the outcome tomorrow.

(I accidently created a new topic, any idea how to delete it?)

fz158

Post by fz158 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Shadow86 wrote:agraceofman, 6 months???????????!!!!!!!!!! You serious!????????

Is that a mistake or what? I don't get it, why you get 6 months????? maybe they made an error in your application, wasn't it meant to be 27 months?

Zaki, here is the list.

Questions asked (potentially) upon arrival to the UK
The reason wife is coming to the UK
Husband's name, Date of Birth and Job Title
How long have you been married/When did you get married (date)?
Address in the UK
Is this your first time in the UK?
Is your husband waiting outside?
Husband travelling with you?
When did you first meet?
Was the marriage arranged or love?
What was your relationship before marriage?
How long do you intend to stay in the UK?
Thanks Shadow :D

Shazad although I understand what you are saying, but when has Pakistan ever followed its own law tbh!

As my case was being dealt with extra quick because of my successful complaint, if it was as simple as Abu Dhabi telling AC guys to stamp passport, I am sure she could have done that herself if that was the case considering she works for the Home Office and all Visa centres including Abu Dhabi and Islamabad answer to the Home Office ultimately.

She actually informed me every step of the way what was happening and tbh I believe her because the timeframes for my wifes passport being stamped all follow what she told me and it makes sense that the passport was stamped on 5th July the day she told me visa had been issued and was returned a couple of days later being the time it takes to send the passport back to Pakistan which is exactly what she told me as well.

Also as my Local MP was CC'd in on all the correspondence I dont think she would be lying to her as well tbh and i would rather believe somebody who works for the Home Office rather than something from somebody working in Pakistan embassy or even Gerrys because they seem to contradict themselves and tell different people different things.

It may be that your information is a little misguided :o

Zaki

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Missy_22 wrote:OMG i just checked the passport staus and it has changed to ready for collection!! inshallah my husband will go to the VAC and collect it tomorrow.

That is good newws And I inshallah hope to hear the Postive news.

Im still waiting on my 9th week 2morowsssss inshallah soon.

:)

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:01 pm

gud luck missy22
let us knw what the outcome is.
inshallah it will be gud news

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Good Luck Missy

Let us know

amson90
Newly Registered

salaams

Post by amson90 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

mashallah sis good to hear the status has now changed. praying for you now inshallah you are going to give us some good news. i cant wait , cant imagine what your thinking...

allah hafiz
asma

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Missy_22 wrote:OMG i just checked the passport staus and it has changed to ready for collection!! inshallah my husband will go to the VAC and collect it tomorrow.

good luck Missy

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Oh Good Luckkkkkkkkk ohhh Misssssyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Keep us posted, inshallah it'll be good news.

Zaki, whatever questions your wife is asked, please pass on the information to me so that I can update my list :P.

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello All friends at last i got access to this website as i have changed my isp and now it different ip i was not advertising for any website i like this website and after almost 2 month i got access any way i have red most of the previous posts so i would like to clear some point as far as my knowledge is NO SETTLEMENT VISA APPLICATION Processed in dhabi. Abu Dhabi deal only with Student Visit and all other visas and it works as information center too so they also provide you help about applicant queries. All the Settlement Visa application processed either in Pakistan or UKBA Croydon UK. second thing Pakistan Govt doesn't allow any consulate to send passport abroad so all Visa stamp in Pakistan as you noticed when you applied at VAC they always put your passport in different envelop so all passport stays at Islamabad embassy. Good Luck messy22

Settlement Visa applied on 13/05/11
Process at BHC on 27/05/11

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

congrats missy_22!!!!!

:lol: hopefullly its good news

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Guys can we all end the discussion on what is processed where.

It shouldn't matter what is processed where, when the car is moving from A to B, who cares what is in between. Surely there may be traffic but whatever is in the persons destiny, they will get it and in the timeframe that has been destined for them.

If it's all ok with everybody, this week is for the remaining April applicants and few appellants to have their passports returned so party on people :D (pleaseeeeeee no more what is processed where)

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

thank youu smalik87, anjum786mohammed,nazema, amson90, agraceofman,shadow86,vsimplek and okara87.

hubby's going to collect passport between 2-3pm Pakistan time, I will let you know as soon as I know.

Good luck to everybody waiting.

so nervous :s

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Guys can we all end the discussion on what is processed where.

It shouldn't matter what is processed where, when the car is moving from A to B, who cares what is in between. Surely there may be traffic but whatever is in the persons destiny, they will get it and in the timeframe that has been destined for them.

If it's all ok with everybody, this week is for the remaining April applicants and few appellants to have their passports returned so party on people :D (pleaseeeeeee no more what is processed where)
@shadow, i m agree with you mate!
@missy, best of luck for tomarrow
@agraceofman, how you got the update? txt or website? and what time you recieved it??

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

saeraj wrote: @agraceofman, how you got the update? txt or website? and what time you recieved it??
I checked on website(VFS tracking) they dont send any message even i was subscribe for sms facility but they dont send even one just waste of 200 :P and i was sleep in morning after 8am and woke up about 1:45pm so i'm not sure which time but it was before 2pm :) where you was applied? in Lahore or Islamabad????

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Missy_22 wrote:thank youu smalik87, anjum786mohammed,nazema, amson90, agraceofman,shadow86,vsimplek and okara87.

hubby's going to collect passport between 2-3pm Pakistan time, I will let you know as soon as I know.

Good luck to everybody waiting.

so nervous :s
kindly post ur time process i really apperciate
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 am

agraceofman wrote:
saeraj wrote: @agraceofman, how you got the update? txt or website? and what time you recieved it??
I checked on website(VFS tracking) they dont send any message even i was subscribe for sms facility but they dont send even one just waste of 200 :P and i was sleep in morning after 8am and woke up about 1:45pm so i'm not sure which time but it was before 2pm :) where you was applied? in Lahore or Islamabad????
i applied at Islamabad. I supposed that we were updated together so we ll get the "ready to collect" update together.

but if there is a 1-2 days difference, i dont mind. but gerrys rep told me "it may take 15 days after this update" :evil: but you know gerrys is not good for getting information.

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 am

hello guys,

i got the "ready for collection" update right at 9:45am (PK time). Going to collect it between 3pm-4pm today.

pray for me please. thanx

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 am

saeraj wrote:hello guys,

i got the "ready for collection" update right at 9:45am (PK time). Going to collect it between 3pm-4pm today.

good luck just let us know what comes next i am just going for driving license and i already book flight on this Saturday

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 am

That is very good news, atleast your wait is over and very Good luck to you Missy22. Hope you let us know good news.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 am

agraceofman wrote:
saeraj wrote:hello guys,

good luck just let us know what comes next i am just going for driving license and i already book flight on this Saturday
internatinoal drivin license ??? but u have to go to islamabad for it ya u already have it??

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 am

morning guys :D got a status update this morning...under process at BHC :D good neeewwss hopefully wont be long for the next change :D :D :D
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 am

dilseabbassi wrote:morning guys :D got a status update this morning...under process at BHC :D good neeewwss hopefully wont be long for the next change :D :D :D
gud gud fast process

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks saeraj and everyday_4_u. everyday_4_u, inshallah your wait will be over any day now :)

rajaj333, my timeline is as follows:

submitted app: 15 April 2011
app forwarded: 15 April 2011
app under process at BHC: 3 May 2011
Ready for collection: 11 July 2011

And I will find out whether it is successful or not a little bit later on because my husband is going to the VAC to collect it between 2-3pm today.

nazema

Post by nazema » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 am

Good Luck Saeraj