ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

That's awesome news saeraj! :D Good Luck!

Dilse, you got the BHC update after 2 weeks have passed so that's ok, I think it took a bit of time for it to reach that status. Nonetheless INSHALLAH next week it's AC for you then the following week ready to collect :).

I was not going to check mine but your status gave me the creeps so I checked and thankfully (I hope :P) mine still is application forwarded to embassy. Am REALLY hoping mine does a flying jump to application returned to AC.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

Shadow86 wrote:That's awesome news saeraj! :D Good Luck!

Dilse, you got the BHC update after 2 weeks have passed so that's ok, I think it took a bit of time for it to reach that status. Nonetheless INSHALLAH next week it's AC for you then the following week ready to collect :).

I was not going to check mine but your status gave me the creeps so I checked and thankfully (I hope :P) mine still is application forwarded to embassy. Am REALLY hoping mine does a flying jump to application returned to AC.
yaar shadow contact abu dhabhi what is going with ur case if u dont contact abu dhabhi den u have to wait more more dont let them go away from ur case .how many members with u goin to uk ya u r alonee
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

rajaj333 wrote:yaar shadow contact abu dhabhi what is going with ur case if u dont contact abu dhabhi den u have to wait more more dont let them go away from ur case .how many members with u goin to uk ya u r alonee
Just sent dilse a PM discussing this. I think that although what I said earlier is right, maybe it's not applicable to re-submitted passports? Maybe I do need to chase them up.

No family permit thing here Raja, ONLY Spouse. So it's for my wife and I am the sponsor so only for her.

Anybody contacted abu dhabi via email for re-submitted passports? Was the response good? What is the email add? is it visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk?

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that Alhamdulillah my husband visa has been issued!

Thank you all for your duas.
:D :D :D

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 am

Missy_22 wrote:Hey everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

Shadow86 wrote:
rajaj333 wrote:yaar shadow contact abu dhabhi what is going with ur case if u dont contact abu dhabhi den u have to wait more more dont let them go away from ur case .how many members with u goin to uk ya u r alonee
Just sent dilse a PM discussing this. I think that although what I said earlier is right, maybe it's not applicable to re-submitted passports? Maybe I do need to chase them up.

No family permit thing here Raja, ONLY Spouse. So it's for my wife and I am the sponsor so only for her.

Anybody contacted abu dhabi via email for re-submitted passports? Was the response good? What is the email add? is it visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk?
ok but visa abudhabhi is not responding on email i emailed them every day when my status chnage to emmbassy for processsin but they dont even reply after 5 days which peoples said they usually reply in 3 to 5 day bit they aint replyyy :( but 1 reply i got which i emailed them when my satutus showing forwarded to islamabad oc on they reply back we havent recevied ur passports they r replying me this on sunday 2 days back

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

anjum786mohammed wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D
Thank youu :D :D :D

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am

congrats

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Shadow86 - email

visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk but also try

Mirna.Hannout@fco.gov.uk - very quick response on this address - explain ur sitou im sure this person will help i always had a response when i emailed chasing call letter........

It is odd that ur status hasnt changed, did u submit before or after dilse?? shes had the update why havent u?

Inshallah all will be well

Searaj congrats - real pleased visa section are finally sorting their act out

missy - congrats!!

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Congrats Missy :D

Is Mirna the name of the person? I submitted before Dilse. I just emailed the visa.abudhabi email add and got the damn out of office reply. Will Mirna be able to help with visa related queries?

Edit: Emailed Mirna. Hoping for a response.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Having said that Shadow bhai u did only submit one day b4 dilse so Inshallah ur status will change to BHC either 2mro or thurs INSHALLAH......look how agraceofman & saeraj were playing cat n mouse with their applications

You do get automated reply when u email the abu dhabi general email but they reply to u after a few days........

However I have found this Mirna person very helpful, she should respond to u either 2day or 2mro, probably 2mro now as they are probably done for they day now

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Mirna responded! My heartbeat ALWAYS pumps FAST whenever I get a response lol. Here check out her response:
Thank you for your email dated 12th July 2011, enquiring about your wife’s visa application.

I can confirm that the application is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can. Due to a large number of appeals we currently have a heavy workload of cases. I am therefore unable to say exactly when your application will be concluded. I apologise for the delay.
I was hoping for AC Status THIS week. Erm yes I suppose you're right, just 1 day ahead of dilse in terms of Abu Dhabi's calendar of working days. Me no like BHC status, this kitty likes AC status more so pleaseeeeeeee AC Status :(

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Mirna responded! My heartbeat ALWAYS pumps FAST whenever I get a response lol. Here check out her response:
Thank you for your email dated 12th July 2011, enquiring about your wife’s visa application.

I can confirm that the application is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can. Due to a large number of appeals we currently have a heavy workload of cases. I am therefore unable to say exactly when your application will be concluded. I apologise for the delay.
I was hoping for AC Status THIS week. Erm yes I suppose you're right, just 1 day ahead of dilse in terms of Abu Dhabi's calendar of working days. Me no like BHC status, this kitty likes AC status more so pleaseeeeeeee AC Status :(
why r u excited for AC status sometimes these types of status will bring troubles for any1 so just hope for the best my friend :P

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:49 pm

shadow u live in lahore ?>>

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Congratulation Missy22... That's great. Good Luck to both you live happily together.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 pm

rajaj333 wrote:shadow u live in lahore ?>>
NO I do not live in Lahore, I live in the UK...... lol.

Well I guess you may have a point but anyways at the end of the day lets see what happens. At least it is being processed so I know that my assumptions were correct. Only time will tell whether it jumps to AC status or goes to BHC status.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
rajaj333 wrote:shadow u live in lahore ?>>
NO I do not live in Lahore, I live in the UK...... lol.

Well I guess you may have a point but anyways at the end of the day lets see what happens. At least it is being processed so I know that my assumptions were correct. Only time will tell whether it jumps to AC status or goes to BHC status.
ok ok ok i received email mirnaa hannout same email which i got from visa.abudhabi they havent received my passports wthhhh Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email dated 12th July 2011, enquiring about the duration of receiving your passports back.

Please refer to our previous email which was sent to you on 10th July 2011. I would very much appreciate if you could forward future visa enquiries to the following email address visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

Thank you for your email of 03/7/2011. We already forwarded a call in letter to the email id provided on 23/06/2011 but we haven't received your passport yet. We can only able to process your application after receiving your passport .Please note that Process will be completed within 2 weeks after receiving of your passport here in Abu Dhabi.

Regards,

Visa enquiry desk 07

Yours sincerely

CASEWORK AND CORRESPONDENCE TEAMLEADER Visa Section| UKBA, International Group (UAE) | British Embassy, Abu Dhabi |
Last edited by rajaj333 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 pm

May ALLah process ur application fast with stamp on it
Last edited by rajaj333 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

rajaj333 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:
saeraj wrote:hello guys,

i got the "ready for collection" update right at 9:45am (PK time). Going to collect it between 3pm-4pm today.

pray for me please. thanx
good luck just let us know what comes next i am just going for driving license and i already book flight on this Saturday
internatinoal drivin license ??? but u have to go to islamabad for it ya u already have it??
no i got this from lahore

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 pm

agraceofman wrote:
rajaj333 wrote:
agraceofman wrote:
saeraj wrote:hello guys,

i got the "ready for collection" update right at 9:45am (PK time). Going to collect it between 3pm-4pm today.

pray for me please. thanx
good luck just let us know what comes next i am just going for driving license and i already book flight on this Saturday
internatinoal drivin license ??? but u have to go to islamabad for it ya u already have it??
no i got this from lahore
ok

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 pm

congratulations :) :) :)

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 pm

shadow86 - at least there doing whatever they have to do.......like I say I think it will change to BHC in next few days..........

rajaj333 - u submitted ur passports & abu dhabi are saying they havent received them, whats ur onlie tracking saying?

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm

MUBARAK MISSY_22 SO HAPPY FOR U MASHALLAH. :D

PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR DUAS HOPE ALL THE BEST FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE. AWWW SOO HAPPY. :D

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Congratulation Missy22 so happy for you.please do pray for us who are still waiting.hope you have good happy :D days ahead..
Last edited by akaamir on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Raja, instead of creating new post, please edit your post to include any new information like you did with the email bit.

Raja, I think your passport is on its way. Give them a bit more time than a week once it says forwarded to embassy. It said forwarded to embassy on 6th July so your query was somewhat early. You could have waited till 14th July and that is when they would have likely said we have just received your passport and will be processing it shortly. Have no worries Raja :)

2 weeks after receiving passport eh? Niceeeee. My ONLY worry is that time is limited, my uncle owns a garage here in London so surely he has to return to look after his business so asking him to extend his flight for 2 weeks (from 18th July) may be a bit too much to ask for.

Please make dua that Allah makes it possible for my wife to come to UK with my uncle (who am sure will be alright with extending flight for until 23 July).