ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPGUY

All Waiting for Review.

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:39 am

Hi there,

Calling all those who have applied for Review and waiting for response. here are my timeline.

Applied (Main application): 15 Mar 2006
Decission Made : 11 Apr, 2006
Document Received :21 Apr, 2006
Filed Review on Decission :25 Apr, 2006
Review Request Received: 2 May, 2006
Reason: didnt find 2nd evidence of earning in my documents as i have send Tax return as a proof.

Yesterday I Mailed HO office about the status, they replied with same old answer that my case is still underprocess. and cannot tell definate date how long it will take.

All those who are waiting for Review out come please also share your timeline and can anyone have any idea, what is max time period of Reivew cases??

Thanks

applicant_100
Newly Registered

Post by applicant_100 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:43 am

Didn't you attach the 2nd Proof of Income(Other than Tax Returns??)

I have applied from India with two proofs

1. Appointment letter which has my salary details
2.Tax returns(2005-2006)

Please tell me the reason for rejection in-detail as I am waiting for my result.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:22 am

Hi,

I have send more the two proof, but i think caseworker over looked. Actually i am doing consultanency in the evening for couple of hrs
so i have send

Company 1 (Morning)
1- Salary certificate Company letter head
2- Salary clips

Company 2 (Evening)
1- Salary certificate Company letter head

And Tax Return shows my income of company 1 and company 2 and total tax paid for year 2004-2005 on total income from company 1 and company 2

but case work objected that i have send only one proof of my income from my 2nd company.

actually tax return is my 2nd proof of my evening earning. so on that reason i have submitted Review Request. i hope that helps

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:09 am

Does anyone have any idea what is maximium time for Review process. or anyone currently waiting for Review outcome. please share

Post by 1971 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:28 am

Hi ,

No max time for review request. There are instances that HO will want to verify ingenuity of applicants docs from the source and this sometimes happens if in doubt of docs submitted.

My review was faxed on 19/05/2006 and decision made on 11/07/2006.

Please, send a mail to HSMP.Workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and explain to them exactly what your problems are. Also request if you can send them a Notarised copy of all missing docs.

I wish you well.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:50 am

Hi.

I requested for review 3 weeks ago and have not received reference number number yet.

:(

Still waiting.

dj_iv
Newly Registered

Post by dj_iv » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:05 pm

arm wrote:Hi.

I requested for review 3 weeks ago and have not received reference number number yet.

Still waiting.
They will not send the reference number to you, because it is the same. You need to wait for the decision. It takes up to 6 weeks.
Good luck!

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:07 pm

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:17 am

Yes Dj_iv is right they will not give any new ref no on Review request.

my review request reached there in first week of May, 2006. about a month back i have called them about status, lady at Home office told me that my case is send to my embassy for verification thats why she cannot tell me exact time to get the decission.

Is there anybody else who got stuck in verification at Islamabad please share.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:08 am

Hi HSMPGUY,

That's excellent that they sent your case to Embassy.
If your docs are OK you have all chances to be approved. :)

Good luck.

bennani
Newly Registered

Please help

Post by bennani » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:32 pm

Hi all,

Bad news I got refusal, :(
Some one can help me for completing my review application,
your advice is highly appreciated,

Educational background
15 points claimed 15 points awarded

Work experience
50 points claimed 0 points awarded ...

Partner achievement

10 points claimed 10 points awarded

Age allowance

5 points claimed 5 points awarded

Please help me,

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:00 am

What kind of help you need. you are most welcome for any kind of questions.

What is the main reason given by caseworker for the refusal. it has been seen in most cases that they refuse, becos roles and responablities are not that detailed.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:05 am

hello guys

i want to review please help me
i got 55 points
5 for age
25 for experience
25 for earning
0 for education

they my degree is a high level diploma
i do not know what they research on my degree
my degree is from well reputed institue(Bahria university registered to Pakistan engineering council) my degree was also attested by HEC and Foriegn office. and it si 4 year i dot not know what they want for equivalent i send my degree degree
so guys help me what can i do for review what should i say.

Any help will be appriciated.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:10 am

arm wrote:Hi.

Still waiting.
Hi arm,

Thanks for your encouraging note. But i have seen couple of ppl with all valid document got fail in verification because someone didn’t attended verification phone call properly. So I am really putting my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:15 am

sajid.razzaque wrote:hello guys

i want to review please help me
i got 55 points
5 for age
25 for experience
25 for earning
0 for education

they my degree is a high level diploma
i do not know what they research on my degree
my degree is from well reputed institue(Bahria university registered to Pakistan engineering council) my degree was also attested by HEC and Foriegn office. and it si 4 year i dot not know what they want for equivalent i send my degree degree
so guys help me what can i do for review what should i say.

Any help will be appriciated.
Hi sajjid,

So sorry to know about your refusal. UK home use NRIC's database for degree verifications. if your college exists in NRIC database then i think there is no problems at all. You can go head and file review on a point that your Degreee is equal to NRIC standards.
other wise i think you have send extra proof that your education is eqaul to UK beachlors for that you have to go for new application.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:49 am

Ya i have applied for NARIC equivalence certifcate if i got equivalence certificate then whats the probality of getting HSMP means how many chances of getting HSMP Approve.

bennani
Newly Registered

Post by bennani » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:23 pm

Thanx to HSMPGUY,

Well I need to appeal against the decision taken,

I received the letter confirming that :

WORK EXPERIENCE - 0 points awarded

The evidence submitted did not support your claim of 35 points for this section. The HSMP guidance states that original employer references on letter headed paper are required to support the statements made within the application. They should include the start and end dates of each position held during the employment together with the job title and a full description of the duties and responsibilities held. We note that evidence from your past employers was provided. However, they did not provide the necessary details, as outlined above, to award points. The evidence provided did include a full description of duties and responsibilities for each of the positions held meaning we were unable to asses the level of work experience. Therefore, we were unable to award points for this section.

I need to know the technical method of appealing, and the format of review letter (if possible some draft)

Thank you,

Benny

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:07 am

bennani wrote:Thanx to HSMPGUY,

Well I need to appeal against the decision taken,

I received the letter confirming that :

WORK EXPERIENCE - 0 points awarded

The evidence submitted did not support your claim of 35 points for this section. The HSMP guidance states that original employer references on letter headed paper are required to support the statements made within the application. They should include the start and end dates of each position held during the employment together with the job title and a full description of the duties and responsibilities held. We note that evidence from your past employers was provided. However, they did not provide the necessary details, as outlined above, to award points. The evidence provided did include a full description of duties and responsibilities for each of the positions held meaning we were unable to asses the level of work experience. Therefore, we were unable to award points for this section.

I need to know the technical method of appealing, and the format of review letter (if possible some draft)

Thank you,

Benny
Well there is no specific draft required for this. You can just write simple letter or application explaining your point of view, why do you think the decission is not right againt proof you have provided and along with Review Request form duely filled. i think that will work for you.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 am

sajid.razzaque wrote:Ya i have applied for NARIC equivalence certifcate if i got equivalence certificate then whats the probality of getting HSMP means how many chances of getting HSMP Approve.
If you able to get the NARIC equivalence certificate then i think there is no other objection they have, according to information you hve given in your previous message.

But you can not provid that NARIC certificate along with review request. for that you have to submit new application with 315 p.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:31 am

But in review request i can mentioned that i got equivalnce certifcate from NARIC which shows that my degree is equivalent to UK Bachelor so please review my application and contact NARIC regarding my uni and DEGREE.

applicant_100
Newly Registered

Post by applicant_100 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:13 am

Hi Everyone,

Mine is not Approved(Applied from India)
Points claimed

1)Education Claimed 15 (Awarded 15)

2)
Experience Claimed 35 ( Awarded 0)
Evidences
a)Reliving letter and Exp letter Employer 1 (4 yrs 10 Months)
b)Reliving letter of emploer 2 (1 yr) - Sr software Engineer
b)Roles and Responsibilites letter Current Employer(1 yr +)

PS: I couldn't get exp letter from employer 2 and I thought min point I can get is 25 (As 5+ years exp)

3) Earnings Claimed 25 ( Awarded 0)
a)Appointment Letter of Current Employer with Salary Details 9 1 yr old)
b)Tax retuns filed for year 2005-2006 (Apr to Mar)

I have applied in june and forgot to attach Payslips of Apr and May. Should that Matter? My earnings(only from salary) is far above the threshold(11K GBP) for getting 25 points

I am planning to send a review request.
Please advise me anything as my mind is blank with that disappointed result.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:23 am

It is make no sense to appeal in your case.
The best way is to prepare new application and be careful.

applicant_100
Newly Registered

Post by applicant_100 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:31 am

Hi everyone,

Can we just FAX the review letter to HSMP Team?
Can we also just email the same thing?

I think we don't need to re-send our originals..Is this right?

Regard

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:48 am

Hi applicant_100,

I FAXed them my review request it is OK you can FAX them.
I do not know about e-mail.
You dont need to send them your original documents again.
They already have all copys.

dj_iv
Newly Registered

Post by dj_iv » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:14 am

I've EMAILed them my review request and it is OK too, so you can EMAIL them.