ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR / FlR Tier(1) HSMP - HSMP before Nov 2006

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ILR FLR JR PEO

ILR FLR JR PEO
50%
HSMP extension
50%

Total votes: 2

RK1980
Newly Registered

ILR / FlR Tier(1) HSMP - HSMP before Nov 2006

Post by RK1980 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi All,

I'm new this forum and not very sure if this is the correct thread to ducss about FLR Tier 1(HSMP) or ILR.

My Visa Case,

Got My HSMP in July 2006 (for 2 years), EC in September 2006 and entered UK in October 2006.
In Aug 2008, got an extension for 3 more years under HSMP Judicial rules (High Court Judgement of 8th April 2008). (given as Tier-1 General)

I've spent total 191 days outside since i entered UK. I've been paid for all these days and My P60s & payslips shows that. out of this 191 days, I've stayed out once for a period of 98 days, where I was working remotely from my base country in UK timings. my epmployer has given a letter to confirm that I was working remotely and under the UK payroll since joining the company.

Now after seeing experiences of lot of people in PEO services, I'm thinking about the next step ILR / FLR Tier 1 (HSMP)

Can I ask the experts on this group to share you thoughts / experiences with my following queries.

1. How Successful it can to apply for ILR at the end of Aug / 1st week of spetmber 2011 with PEO Service?

2. to ber in safer side, is it good to go for another extension before going for ILR?

3. If I have permission to go for another extension, Do I need to use FLR Tier 1(HSMP) Application?

4. for How long they will issue extension this time?

your ideas / experiences matters a lot. please share your thoughts..

Best Regards,
RK1980