ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to apply seprate mother

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ptecn
Newly Registered

how to apply seprate mother

Post by ptecn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 am

Hi all.
Please help me I am separate from my husband my son 6 year old court order I see him every week I am here over six year my husband got coustadey. Which form to fill I am apply for ILR what documents req

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

What's your current status and how long have you been on it?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ptecn
Newly Registered

Post by ptecn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 am

vinny wrote:What's your current status and how long have you been on it?
first marrage home office no i am seprate then i apply for extencion visa they give me one year that time i dont have final court order.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:42 am

ptecn wrote:
first marrage home office no i am seprate then i apply for extencion visa they give me one year that time i dont have final court order.
What type of leave do not you have? is it one years leave under the access to a child rule or discretionary leave?

ilrapp2012

Re: how to apply seprate mother

Post by ilrapp2012 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 am

ptecn wrote:Hi all.
Please help me I am separate from my husband my son 6 year old court order I see him every week I am here over six year my husband got coustadey. Which form to fill I am apply for ILR what documents req
Hi Ptechn,

Just curious to know, how and why your husband got the custody of the child. Is it not that child lives with mother after separation?

Regards,

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 am

ilrapp2012 wrote:
Hi Ptechn,

Just curious to know, how and why your husband got the custody of the child. Is it not that child lives with mother after separation?

Regards,
not sure that this is relevent to her immigration issue and is a rather personal question. children do not automatically live with their mother (although it is more common) it depends on many factors.

ptecn
Newly Registered

Post by ptecn » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Greenie wrote:
ptecn wrote:
What type of leave do not you have? is it one years leave under the access to a child rule or discretionary leave?
one years leave under the access to a child rule ,staying with relative she was house wife and depond on frends first cannact see the chile after court order now i can see child once a week. live in this country over 7years.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 am

Probably SET(O) (248E).

KOL also required.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ptecn
Newly Registered

Post by ptecn » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 am

vinny wrote:
Probably SET(O) (248E).

KOL also required.

Thanks