ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

erpfresh

ILR Queries

Post by erpfresh » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Dear All,

I am collecting all the required evidences for my ILR which is due soon, as my employer provides softcopies

I have requested hard copy for FY 2010-11 P60

They said the following for P60:

as per HMRC soft copy is sufficient for all legal requirements... this was change for the FY 2010-11.

As per HMRC we can send the P60 through PDF

My questions are
1. Is the printout of the soft copy accepted for ILR.
2. Can I legally request the Hard Copy from the Employer or do I have to contact HMRC.

Thank you all so much for your hardwork and valuable time

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:20 pm

You could contact HMRC for the details of tax paid by you. They should be able to give it to you in writing. If you print the soft copies and then get them signed and stamped by your employer that should also be acceptable. But I would doubt that UKBA would accept any softcopy or a print out by you.

erpfresh

Post by erpfresh » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you please tell me the process to obtain tax details from HMRC.

Will the HMRC give me P60 or a letter stating that I have paid the tax for the amount £abc for the year.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:04 pm

call 845 3000 627 to get yr tax history -individual
CDOKS

punjabimunda80

P60

Post by punjabimunda80 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 pm

One of my friend went for ILR with P60 printouts (no company stamps) and got his ILR same day.

But it still good to call homeoffice and reconfirm.

MY company also provide Ecopy only and planing to go for ILR soon, lets catch up on emails - I have PM you my Email to catch up.

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: P60

Post by mk357 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

punjabimunda80 wrote:One of my friend went for ILR with P60 printouts (no company stamps) and got his ILR same day.

But it still good to call homeoffice and reconfirm.

MY company also provide Ecopy only and planing to go for ILR soon, lets catch up on emails - I have PM you my Email to catch up.
To my knowledge and the P60 I am getting, there is no stamp or signature from the employer but it is on a set form issued by our accountant. If it is a copy then you might need a signature and stamp.

erpfresh

Post by erpfresh » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Thank you Sushil-ACCA, punjabimunda80, mk357 for your valuable replies.
I am extremely sorry to respond a bit late.

I will email UKBA, also I will try to get tax history by calling the number provided by Sushil-ACCA as well as try and persuade my company to give me hard copy of P60, if not I will take a print out and get it signed and stamped.

Thanks all of you once again

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 pm

erpfresh wrote:Dear All,

I fall in this catogery :
WP - HSMP -Tier1

My ILR is due now,but I am planning to go to India and just wanted to know whether I can apply for my ILR after returning back from India i.e, after the 5 years due date (planning to apply in january), as I have my visa valid till 1st week of march 2012.

Please comment if it is advisable or shall I go for it immediately.

Thankyou so much for yoiur valuable replies
Life isn't fair, but you can be!