ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rc processing time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: rc processing time

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 am

A UK issued residence card is simply a vignette put into the passport.

The agency people might just have been confused.

Congrats anyways...

Are you going to seek out pain and suffering by applying through the Dutch embassy for anything?

Or just fly to Amsterdam later today and apply for a Dutch Residence Card on Friday?

epouse
Newly Registered

Post by epouse » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 am

Are you going to seek out pain and suffering by applying through the Dutch embassy for anything?

Or just fly to Amsterdam later today and apply for a Dutch Residence Card on Friday?
haha, i'm done with pain and suffering, i'll just finish packing so my husband can pick me up on friday. woohooo!!!!

thank you very much for all of the advice. I think asking for the docs back has made the processing faster although I do have to request for it three times, send them a fax and make up a story of someone sick to push the urgency.

I didn't expect to get the whole lot, just the passport was enough but this is so much better. I'll just apply for a new shiny residence card there and talk to them if they still wants me to have a visa :D

Again, we are really gratefull for the advice. Thank you very much. :)