ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent.....visa rejected help needed..:(

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jkeerthan
Newly Registered

urgent.....visa rejected help needed..:(

Post by jkeerthan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 am

guys plzzzzzzz help me out......

i applied for visa on july 1st and i got the results today.

i got the following in the refusal letter.

1. cas = 30 points

2.maintenance= 0 points....with the following comments
""
Eco comment:

in view of :
. the commercial bank account you have submitted is dated 30/6/11.however the financial document does state that the funds you have presented have been held for the required 28 days period (from the date of closing balance/letter) and therefore these funds are not acceptable in accordance to the published guidance.

you have claimed 1 points for funds under appendix c of the immigration rules,but the documents you have provided do not demonstrate that you are in possession of the required level of funds.i am therefore not satisfied that you have achieved 10 points under paragraph 10-13 of appendix c and meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under tier 4..so my application was refused under sub paras 10-14 of appndx c... ""

but i had the level of funds required for my stay and and remaining fee

amt required = 1.8 million

i had 2 million in my account...... i am all broke now...plz plz help me mods and users....