ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa rejected because of Accountant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alut
Newly Registered

Visa rejected because of Accountant

Post by Alut » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 am

Please, I need advice on how to appeal. my application was rejected because the acountant belongs Accounting Technicians association.

How can I appeal and what can I do again. Please, also explain the ground of the appeal.

Thanks
Alut

republique
BANNED

Re: Visa rejected because of Accountant

Post by republique » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

Alut wrote:Please, I need advice on how to appeal. my application was rejected because the acountant belongs Accounting Technicians association.

How can I appeal and what can I do again. Please, also explain the ground of the appeal.

Thanks
Alut
the appeal explains the ground, how can we explain the reasoning?

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 am

As an aside, accountants' letters should be put together by a member of one of the following recognised supervisory bodies:

Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW);
Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS);
Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI);
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA); and
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).

Unfortunately as you've found out, the AAT isn't in this list.

All the best.
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

madisonlilac28
BANNED

Re: Visa rejected because of Accountant

Post by madisonlilac28 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 am

Alut wrote:Please, I need advice on how to appeal. my application was rejected because the acountant belongs Accounting Technicians association.

Thanks
Alut
Hi,

I would like to ask what kind of visas did you apply and in what country you want to get a visa? In the interview of your visa. Just tell everything why you want to get this kind of visa and tell the truth so that the process of you visa will be faster and not be denied.

[spam removed by moderator]