ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amson90
Newly Registered

Post by amson90 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm

firstly salaam everyone
@anjum786mohammed and shadow86.
i just wanted to mention one thing reading the thread . my cuz applied for her husbands visa and from work she would get paid by cheque.the embassy even rang her work place to clarify she worked there .they then refused her case as they wernt happy with the fact it was cheque payment. however she then appealed and got our local M.P to write a letter to help the case. she explained as to why she got paid cheque and the company also backed her up on that...
within 2 further months he was granted visa. .. so anjum786mohammed dont worry everything happens for the best and there is always allah swt so just make dua your journey is easy inshallah.my duas are with everyone. :)

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Sorry anjum but don't take me wrong, LMAO!!!!!!!!

It's your expression yaar, hahahaha.

Ok now putting the humour aside, flip yaar that is bad! Dude oh man! Ok wait, did u submit a TAX document such as PAYE Coding Notice or P60!!??????????? IF YES then there is hope! If not then...... :shock:
I didn't submit a tax document that is why I got refused. In my appeal I submitted tax document (PAYE coding notice) AND the letter of employment on headed paper.

@vsimplek, extending the probationary period from 2 years to 5 years!???????? WHAT!!!????? My goodness that's uncalled for! Does the person coming to UK not desire to drive???? I read in the application form for driving license that you must have ILR and be settled in UK to be eligible for driving license. If the 2 years goes into 5 years then people would be starting their driving in their late 20's or early 30's :evil:.
no i did nt
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
whts the coding notice

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

@shadow86 yes they are going to extend probationary period from 2 to 5 year but there is no restriction on driving you can str8 away apply for driving license there is no such restriction there are lot more things in consultation like restriction to call elderly dependent and Family visit visas.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 pm

vsimplek, so stuff like applying for loan, bank account, etc are all open for spouses on probationary period? If yes then I guess the 5 years is fine. I can see their viewpoint because some smart-wannabes do go through the route for 2 years and end up pulling a stunt so 5 years will seem like a no no to them. 5 years should help a little I guess.

Well on the driving license form it was stating about having ILR and residency for more than 6 months. As odd as that seems lol.

Anjum, the coding notice is a tax document u can ask for (provided for FREE and delivered via post - 2nd class) from HMRC. It states your employer and the tax code that you are on. So it verifies your employment with that employer. It's an EXCELLENT proof of employment and with it, NO ECO in their right mind can question your employment.

I'll have to agree with amson90, yes anjum u r going through the same application that I submitted and perhaps your chances of refusal may be high but hey if Allah wills then maybe the ECO might be feeling happy that day and give u the visa. So you might end up being lucky. Maybe it was in my destiny to go through appeal route and it might not be in your destiny to receive a refusal. Allah knows best so try not to panic. At least you can prepare your mind for the worst case scenario BUT be positive as well.

Nice one amson90 :) true say.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

FaithHill

Re: salaams

Post by FaithHill » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Missy_22 wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:CONGRATULATION Missy_22 AND Saeraj for visa.I have no emotion sign to show Bangra with joy. :lol:

Missy one personal question. Are you really 22? :lol:

Keep us in yours Duwa.

Shahzad
lol thanks Shahzad, yes I'm really 22, is that hard to believe?
Hello! Everyone! Hru all doing. Hey Missy have u got ur hubby's visa granted ? Wow! Big news isn't it ? Many many congratulations. (missy oh so your same age as mine! Kool :D ) very nice in England. Hi @ Shadow wassup man ? Any news?

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi FaithHill, no news at all so far. Still waiting (waiting to do the bhangra lol).

So far everything is dried up a bit, we're all waiting for some hope tomorrow. Nowadays Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays are days of hope :P.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Shadow86 wrote:vsimplek, so stuff like applying for loan, bank account, etc are all open for spouses on probationary period? If yes then I guess the 5 years is fine. I can see their viewpoint because some smart-wannabes do go through the route for 2 years and end up pulling a stunt so 5 years will seem like a no no to them. 5 years should help a little I guess.

Well on the driving license form it was stating about having ILR and residency for more than 6 months. As odd as that seems lol.

Anjum, the coding notice is a tax document u can ask for (provided for FREE and delivered via post - 2nd class) from HMRC. It states your employer and the tax code that you are on. So it verifies your employment with that employer. It's an EXCELLENT proof of employment and with it, NO ECO in their right mind can question your employment.

I'll have to agree with amson90, yes anjum u r going through the same application that I submitted and perhaps your chances of refusal may be high but hey if Allah wills then maybe the ECO might be feeling happy that day and give u the visa. So you might end up being lucky. Maybe it was in my destiny to go through appeal route and it might not be in your destiny to receive a refusal. Allah knows best so try not to panic. At least you can prepare your mind for the worst case scenario BUT be positive as well.

Nice one amson90 :) true say.
im speechless
i had that letter at home,
going to have 2 sleeping pills and then MIGHT go 2 sleep.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks FaithHill, welcome to England!

akaamir and everyday_4_u, the visa was issued on 29 June 2011 and i got the update to collect the passport on 11 July 2011, so approximately a week later.

I got the update at about 1.30pm England time and told my hubby, but he hadn't recieved anything but then an hour later he rang and told me that he's got the message and he needs to collect it between 2-3pm.

The visa was issued in Islamabad.

aww anjum786mohammed, don't worry - anything can happen - wait until your passport is back and think about it then.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 am

Missy_22 wrote:Thanks FaithHill, welcome to England!

akaamir and everyday_4_u, the visa was issued on 29 June 2011 and i got the update to collect the passport on 11 July 2011, so approximately a week later.

I got the update at about 1.30pm England time and told my hubby, but he hadn't recieved anything but then an hour later he rang and told me that he's got the message and he needs to collect it between 2-3pm.

The visa was issued in Islamabad.

aww anjum786mohammed, don't worry - anything can happen - wait until your passport is back and think about it then.

Salam

Can any body tell me the email address for BHC

awaiting

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 am

@ Missy-22 Thanks for sharing that info,we have to wait wait.just check my status hasnt changed will check againg later on.

@ Faithhill welcome to England did you like it.small houses like a prison..
busy life,..
I Must say if we have alot MONEY life in pakistan is so wonderfull.NO tention for bills etc..
Sorry dont want to stress you lol
hope you have fab life here.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

rajaj333

i just received a email from mirna.hhannout about my process

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email dated 13th July 2011, enquiring about your family passports. We can confirm that we received the 4 passports on 13th July 2011 through the Vac in Lahore.

I can confirm that the applications are currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can. Due to a large number of appeals we currently have a heavy workload of cases. I am therefore unable to say exactly when your applications will be concluded. I apologise for the delay.

I would very much appreciate if you could forward future visa enquiries to the following email address visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

Yours sincerely

CASEWORK AND CORRESPONDENCE TEAMLEADER Visa Section| UKBA, International Group (UAE) | British Embassy, Abu Dhabi |
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

adamkhanuk
Newly Registered

Post by adamkhanuk » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 am

saeraj wrote:hello guys,

i got the "ready for collection" update right at 9:45am (PK time). Going to collect it between 3pm-4pm today.

pray for me please. thanx
All the best Saeraj - Inshallah the visa will be stamped in your Passport.

Can someone help me with some advice?

how long does the status remain for "Application forwarded to Embassy for processing". Today is the 4 the day?

This for successful appeal and resubmit of passport with callin

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 am

akaamir wrote:@ Missy-22 Thanks for sharing that info,we have to wait wait.just check my status hasnt changed will check againg later on.

@ Faithhill welcome to England did you like it.small houses like a prison..
busy life,..
I Must say if we have alot MONEY life in pakistan is so wonderfull.NO tention for bills etc..
Sorry dont want to stress you lol
hope you have fab life here.
I think a decision must be made on your application by now, not long to go!

Good luck x

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am

adamkhanuk

forwarded to ebmassy for processing usually lasts no more than 2 weeks.......but i think there getting quite busy now with loadsa people re-submitting passports following successful appeal

the next one after this status update is 'under process @ BHC' then after no more than 2 weeks is the 'returned to AC' & then after a few days 'ready to collect'............the process at the moment is taking just under 4 weeks................

if u look at previous posts of fz158 agraceofman & saeraj these peeps have recently had their passports back with stamped visa following successful appeal, mashallah

good luck

me shadow86 & dilse are still waiting for return of passport, welcome to our crew - when did u resubmit passport?

(shadow - my posts are getting as long as ur, sorry)

adamkhanuk
Newly Registered

Post by adamkhanuk » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 am

Not long at all 04/07/11

In the originial app it was on this status for only two days so was wondering why its taking longer. thank you for your reply

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 am

Has one been to court about there settlement visa as I have a court hearing in Sep.

do I need to re submit new documents.

They reason it got refusal was the following,

I have only spent 5 days with my husband
I have provided little evidence of regular contact
Its a genuine relationship
I will not be able to support him,

I actually met him 5 years ago. I spent two weeks in Pakistan when we got married plus he has been to the UK too.
We talk almost everyday on the phone & enclosed Orange phone bills. I also sent evidence of money sent to my husband I have also got 2 investments plans what I have over 30k in.

If any one can help me what i need & what they going to ask

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 am

ss27, the email address I have for abu dhabi is: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk, not sure if that's the one you're after

In the spreadsheet if you look at the Contact tab on bottom right hand corner u'll see some email addresses there too.

Raja, TOLD you to wait till 14th July! Lol! Now be happy and stop taking tension :P.

adamkhanuk, seems like you're going to be going head to head with CRT7 in the passport status. Have a look at the spreadsheet which we have created (link is in my sig, below). In the Appeals tab - which u'll see first, is information listed that will be of interest to you. If you could please fill me in with your blank information (i.e. when was application fwd'd to ISB OC, then forwarded to embassy, when was ur application refused, etc) so that I can add them in there too. And as you're new here, welcome to the forum, if u have any questions/queries be sure to ask, we're all here to help :).

Guys I just checked my tracking status right now and it's the same info (fwd'ed to embassy). Damn!!!!! Any scope for it to change in the next few hours???

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Shadow86 wrote:ss27, the email address I have for abu dhabi is: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk, not sure if that's the one you're after

In the spreadsheet if you look at the Contact tab on bottom right hand corner u'll see some email addresses there too.

Raja, TOLD you to wait till 14th July! Lol! Now be happy and stop taking tension :P.

adamkhanuk, seems like you're going to be going head to head with CRT7 in the passport status. Have a look at the spreadsheet which we have created (link is in my sig, below). In the Appeals tab - which u'll see first, is information listed that will be of interest to you. If you could please fill me in with your blank information (i.e. when was application fwd'd to ISB OC, then forwarded to embassy, when was ur application refused, etc) so that I can add them in there too. And as you're new here, welcome to the forum, if u have any questions/queries be sure to ask, we're all here to help :).

Guys I just checked my tracking status right now and it's the same info (fwd'ed to embassy). Damn!!!!! Any scope for it to change in the next few hours???
i am trying to send email to BHC by using the eamil which you provided and my yahoo email not sending saying saying there is no such.fco.gov.uk

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm

ss27 wrote:i am trying to send email to BHC by using the eamil which you provided and my yahoo email not sending saying saying there is no such.fco.gov.uk
Lol!! Yahoo is rubbish anyways.

Hotmail and Gmail the way forward! They're the best! hotmail.com is no longer available but get hotmail.co.uk whilst u still can.

I'll admit I got yahoo but it was a very long time ago so still sticking to it, I use it for crappy emails such as when registering on sites i'm not interested in receiving information on, i.e. car insurance quotes :P - they bug you even afterwards. Anyways get urself hotmail or Gmail account.

Then again I suppose the downside is your yahoo email a/c may have been provided on ur application form and so sending email from another a/c might not get you a response :?

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Shadow86 wrote:ss27, the email address I have for abu dhabi is: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk, not sure if that's the one you're after

its ok shadow to much tyme to received passports now predict when my status will change 1 your predication is turthful lets see next and i hope so ur status will change on sunday
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi guiez, Shadow brov, and all ....I came to know that " My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".

I want to ask how does it sound when they say application has been processed? Is that mean decision is already made? Or they are about to make decision on it? Any idea how long it will take to get my paperwork after their such statement? I am little excited do not know what will happen. Pray for me guiez.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

@Exquisit33:::: The estimated time for spouse visa is 12 weeks (more or less), they aim to decide application within 60 working days, however, some application may take longer depends upon the individual case. So do not worry and keep finger crossed.
Exquisit33 wrote:Hi all,

My husband is in Pakistan and I am in the UK, my husband submitted his Spouse Visa application (new application) 2nd week of June 2011 and after about 12 days status changed to 'Under Process at BHC'..

I am getting very anxious how long do you think it will take for him to get his VISA stamped????

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:26 pm

everyday, that means a decision has been made now.

Inshallah you'll probably receive it back next week (i.e. ready to collect).

Good Luck :)

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:Hi guiez, Shadow brov, and all
....I came to know that " My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".
I

just want to know that who told you that you application has been processed.did ur hubby call them how did you find out please share with me this info....
thank you
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..