ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

okara87

Post by okara87 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:08 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:Hi guiez, Shadow brov, and all ....I came to know that " My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".

I want to ask how does it sound when they say application has been processed? Is that mean decision is already made? Or they are about to make decision on it? Any idea how long it will take to get my paperwork after their such statement? I am little excited do not know what will happen. Pray for me guiez.
Hey received the same message this morning. so we must be hearing a deicison soon. finallee!
@akaamir- i had emailed the islamabad bhc

amson90
Newly Registered

salaams

Post by amson90 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm

@okara87 ...... i just wanted to ask you to give me the email address for the bhc lslamabad as time is comig closer for our application to be processed... so can you please provide me that address.
many thanks
make dua for us.

okara87

Re: salaams

Post by okara87 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:03 pm

amson90 wrote:@okara87 ...... i just wanted to ask you to give me the email address for the bhc lslamabad as time is comig closer for our application to be processed... so can you please provide me that address.
many thanks
make dua for us.

IslamabadSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

KKK047
Newly Registered

Post by KKK047 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

any update from EEA Fp applicants ?????????? OR stILL WAITING LIKE ME :(

submitted 24th MAY 2011

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm

dilseabbasi any updates?
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 pm

i used too browsing 1 more website about immigration can't tell name here but a lady from uk her husband submitted his application on 29 june after a desisionnnn overturned without hearing her husband application forwarded to embassy for processing on 3rd of july.now her husband checked the status its says your application in british high commmision on 13 july i must say another
fast process in 9 days

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

shahzad80 wrote:

Code: Select all

Her husband application forwarded to embassy for processing on 3rd of july.now her husband checked the status its says your application in british high commmision on 13 july i must say another 
fast process in 9 days
One of my friend submitted his passport on 3rd july and his status is

Your visa application has been forwarded to the Embassy for processing on 7/07/2011.

Are they both same or there is any difference.

Shahzad
differnce

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

@akaamir:::I came to know this through E-mail so hopefully decision will disclose to me in coming week. Okara87, me and you are going to get something in coming week. It looks like coming week is going to be for us.

akaamir wrote:
everyday_4_u wrote:Hi guiez, Shadow brov, and all
....I came to know that " My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".
I

just want to know that who told you that you application has been processed.did ur hubby call them how did you find out please share with me this info....
thank you

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am

="everyday_4_u"]@akaamir:::I came to know this through E-mail so hopefully decision will disclose to me in coming week. Okara87, me and you are going to get something in coming week. It looks like coming week is going to be for us.
@everyday did u make inquiry of ur application.i think that y they e-mailed you. Okara87 did u make inquiry aswell just want to know.may b i should do that same next week if i dont hear till wednesday.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 am

@ Shadow86:::: Thanks for your reply. Yes it looks like the decision is already taken and may be i receive call from Gerry to pick it up in coming week. Pray for me please...Excited and little scared as well. heheheh (lol)...Strange feelings.. lets see what happened.
Shadow86 wrote:everyday, that means a decision has been made now.

Inshallah you'll probably receive it back next week (i.e. ready to collect).

Good Luck :)

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

akaamir::: I have already send you an E-mail, please read it out after couple of hours. Hopefully it should be in your inbox by then. ok.

akaamir wrote:
="everyday_4_u"]@akaamir:::I came to know this through E-mail so hopefully decision will disclose to me in coming week. Okara87, me and you are going to get something in coming week. It looks like coming week is going to be for us.
@everyday did u make inquiry of ur application.i think that y they e-mailed you. Okara87 did u make inquiry aswell just want to know.may b i should do that same next week if i dont hear till wednesday.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 am

@ everyday
did wrote on e mail ur aplication ref-no. and ur date of birth. after how many days later did they reply you.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 pm

@akaamir

Is this your first application??? I am new to the forum, did your application have any problems????

I wish Allah swt makes it a success! I too am in the waiting game.. it's really stessful now! I know I should be patient but the wait is just dragging on for me.
Allah is the greatest!

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

rajaj333 wrote:dilseabbasi any updates?

hey no, nothing as yet...still waiting as usual lol the stress is definatly getting to hubby i can tell...he must be so bored by now..thank god i have a full time job to keep my mind occupied cos i think i would of gone insane if i was home every day waiting lol :)
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm

akaamir wrote:@ Missy-22 Thanks for sharing that info,we have to wait wait.just check my status hasnt changed will check againg later on.

@ Faithhill welcome to England did you like it.small houses like a prison..
busy life,..
I Must say if we have alot MONEY life in pakistan is so wonderfull.NO tention for bills etc..
Sorry dont want to stress you lol
hope you have fab life here.
aww @shadow be hopeful InshAllah it will be very soon :).. @ lol akamir . In that way ur right, small houses, a longggg busy day. Well , I realise that Ppl in Pakistan are living a very luxurious life. But here u don't even feel and the time passes. Overall , Good food, No load shedding , and a healthy atmosphere. :) I can't get enough sleep here ;(

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm

"Exquisit33
"]@akaamir

Is this your first application??? I am new to the forum, did your application have any problems????

@ Exquisit33 yes its my first application,hope that i dont have any problem with it .
when did u submitt urs and where from.
i must say waiting time is NOT GOOD
Any way good luck for ur visa application,
please do pray for me thanks

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 pm

@ Faithhil
lol akamir . In that way ur right, small houses, a longggg busy day. Well , I realise that Ppl in Pakistan are living a very luxurious life. But here u don't even feel and the time passes. Overall , Good food, No load shedding , and a healthy atmosphere. :) I can't get enough sleep here
You are right healthy life style better you dont have time for you self.i always say to my husband sleep as much as u can there in pakistan here u will miss sleeping he just laugh at me lol .Good that you r settling. how long did it took to procces ur application.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:42 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:
rajaj333 wrote:dilseabbasi any updates?

hey no, nothing as yet...still waiting as usual lol the stress is definatly getting to hubby i can tell...he must be so bored by now..thank god i have a full time job to keep my mind occupied cos i think i would of gone insane if i was home every day waiting lol :)
ok..

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm

FaithHill wrote:
akaamir wrote:@ Missy-22 Thanks for sharing that info,we have to wait wait.just check my status hasnt changed will check againg later on.

busy life,..
I Must say if we have alot MONEY life in pakistan is so wonderfull.NO tention for bills etc..
aww @shadow be hopeful InshAllah it will be very soon :).. @ lol akamir . In that way ur right, small houses, a longggg busy day. Well , I realise that Ppl in Pakistan are living a very luxurious life. But here u don't even feel and the time passes. Overall , Good food, No load shedding , and a healthy atmosphere. :) I can't get enough sleep here ;(
Ive just spent 4 weeks in Chaotic Pakistan, its far from luxury! yes the houses are big...........but so are the dam mosquitos, flies,wasps,spiders lol.Then you have the rediculous heat and crappy power outages. Then when you go out, you have the absolutely aweful infrastructure, crap roads,chaotic driving, bleedin rude men who stare at your wife at every opportunity, corruption etc etc

It not even that cheap over there now, dont get me wrong, pakistan is great once you learn to get over the crap, but that takes along time as theres so much of it, even if you are well educated, jobs in reality dont pay all that much.

Englands so much better for normal folk.But if its all you know then its home and you love the place no matter what, just like i love England!!!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:01 pm

wassap wrote:
FaithHill wrote:

busy life,..
Ive just spent 4 weeks in Chaotic Pakistan, its far from luxury! yes the houses are big...........but so are the dam mosquitos, flies,wasps,spiders lol.Then you have the rediculous heat and crappy power outages. Then when you go out, you have the absolutely aweful infrastructure, crap roads,chaotic driving, bleedin rude men who stare at your wife at every opportunity, corruption etc etc

It not even that cheap over there now, dont get me wrong, pakistan is great once you learn to get over the crap, but that takes along time as theres so much of it, even if you are well educated, jobs in reality dont pay all that much.

Englands so much better for normal folk.

YES you are right life is so much better here is well we got good pay rate which is at the end we spend on just bills cant save money. BUT living wise permanatly may b not good idea i went pakistan very after a very long tym when i was little i went there and NOW i enjoyed it quiet well,
like shopping there so much fun arguing with shopkeeper for reduce price
lol i bettr stop this back to point again
still waiting for status to change week end start now,do you think any possibility of changing status during the week end

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 pm

My last word on this topic!

We brits look at pak with rose tinted specs, we go there for a few weeks with muchos quids in our pocket thats why we think its awesome!

If we look at it with sensible eyes, pak is just as expensive as here, fuel is dear, food isnt all that cheap, you pay alot for electric and you dont get any! gas bottles are expensive.To top it off, you cant earn much unless you really are a top dog in your profession, for example, my friend over there is a geologist, and he gets 2laks per months, which aint bad, but he's pretty much top draw in his field, i was earning more than that 10 years ago as a graduate.

So all in all long term living, england is by far the better.Pak is great for a few weeks holiday and to visit old relatives!

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 pm

guys just few hours left to hit the air port and will be in UK INSHALLAH at 7:35pm on 16 july and soon i can get on internet i will let you know what they ask me on airport what is good and what is bad :) hoping for everything will be fine :D

and good luck all

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

agraceofman wrote:guys just few hours left to hit the air port and will be in UK INSHALLAH at 7:35pm on 16 july and soon i can get on internet i will let you know what they ask me on airport what is good and what is bad :) hoping for everything will be fine :D

and good luck all
Best luck..What airport you are landing?

Shahzad

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

agraceofman wrote:guys just few hours left to hit the air port and will be in UK INSHALLAH at 7:35pm on 16 july and soon i can get on internet i will let you know what they ask me on airport what is good and what is bad :) hoping for everything will be fine :D

and good luck all
wish u best of luck my friend have a safe n nice journy :)