ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Eligibility - HSMP Pre Nov 2006, Extension - Jr -Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RK1980
Newly Registered

ILR Eligibility - HSMP Pre Nov 2006, Extension - Jr -Help

Post by RK1980 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:29 am

Dear all,

Can the expert of this forum look at my case and suggest me on the case,

Recently I've been to my home country and due to family reasons (my wife health has got complications in the last trimester of the pregnancy and doctors over there recommended to myself to stay there till the time of delivery as we had a sad history with 1st pregnancy (we have lost the baby after completion of full term (40 weeks + 3 days) in UK). during this period (98 days) I'm away from UK and working from my home country to my company remotely. my company has supported me in this. I've been paid in UK for that period and all my house contracts, council everything were in place in the three months as well.

Can Home office consider this "as compelling circumstances" and issue ILR?

Best Regards,
RK1980
Last edited by RK1980 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

emarketeruk

Post by emarketeruk » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am

i am sure you should be fine, get proper evidence from you local doctors. get all docs to prove you have been paid in UK. attach evidence of the last medical incident of your wife.. Wright a proper cover letter explaining this in detail..

RK1980
Newly Registered

Post by RK1980 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 am

Thank you for your suggestion emarketer.
Can the home office deal with this type of application in PEO service? Can i get it aproved on the same day?

Best Regards,
RK1980
emarketeruk wrote:i am sure you should be fine, get proper evidence from you local doctors. get all docs to prove you have been paid in UK. attach evidence of the last medical incident of your wife.. Wright a proper cover letter explaining this in detail..

emarketeruk

Post by emarketeruk » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 am

Provided you have proper evidence, i am sure you can make a same day application, but don’t be surprised if they say that it needs to be passed over further review and might take 2-3 months

RK1980
Newly Registered

Post by RK1980 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 am

Thank you for your response emarketeruk.
by the time I apply for premium service I will be having one month valid visa (
guidelines says that earliest date we can apply is28 days before completion of 5 years). If they take 2/3 months for aproval, what is going to be our immigration status while consideration and badly, if they reject the application, we will turn up to be overstayer?

Best Regards,
RK1980
emarketeruk wrote:Provided you have proper evidence, i am sure you can
make a same day application, but don’t be surprised if they say that it needs to be passed over further review and might take 2-3 months

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 pm

IF using peo than go to Shefield (Main office of -HO )
CDOKS