ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(Gen)Ext Diff dates on payslip and personal bank statm

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srenee
Newly Registered

Tier 1(Gen)Ext Diff dates on payslip and personal bank statm

Post by srenee » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 am

Dear All,

I am about to submit my application for the extension of Tier 1 visa, however I have one question regarding Earnings period.

Below is my example :- For the month of July 2011 my payslip has date 31/07/2011, however the payment of my salary is made on 01/08/2011(following month). Is this a problem ?

I have seen in the forum that one of the members mentioned that payslip dates and personal bank statments date should match ?

also would homeoffice consider my above earning to come under the month of July or August ?

The reason why I am asking is - I am about to submit my Payslip for 12 month starting Aug’10 to July’11, but the transactions for these salary payment in my bank statements

will be from Sep’10 – Aug’11.

is it ok If I submit Payslips for the period Aug 2010 to July 2011 and Bank statements Sept 2010 to Aug 2011 ?

Thank you all in advance.

Rgds
sri

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

I think this is perfectly okay. Sometimes in the banks the salary for the month of July is disbursed mid of July. For eg. payslip date is 31/07 where the date in the statement is 15/07. And many a times the salary slip says 31/07 and the statement is 01/08. Does not matter as long as the dates are consistent.

HO does not see whether it is July salary or August. You have to provide salary slips for a continuous period of 12 months during last 15 months, and this has to be corroborated with a matching amount in the statement.