ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General application appeal refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmyousafzai
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General application appeal refusal

Post by kmyousafzai » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi Guys !

I have applied for Tier 1 General in May 2010 last year and unfortunately my application was not been successful on the ground of basis of earning points.

And i achieved the rest of Points but only earning point make problem, due to insufficient Bank statement Transactions.

And i put on appeal against on this decision and appeal was allowed , and the case has been sent back to home office for the reconsideration, but home office Refused again, and give the reason that the documents was submitted before the court was insufficient and the secretary of state is not satisfied from the documents , they did not explain the satisfaction ,
i submit appeal against the decision but unfortunately the appeal was refused ,now the window has been closed for the re submission of application form for Tier 1 General ,so any one can give me advice what should i need to do in this point.

However my Solicitor advice me to go for further judicial review ,but i am not satisfied whether its will be successful or not.

Thank you

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 General application appeal refusal

Post by mtuckersa » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:04 pm

kmyousafzai wrote:Hi Guys !

I have applied for Tier 1 General in May 2010 last year and unfortunately my application was not been successful on the ground of basis of earning points.

And i achieved the rest of Points but only earning point make problem, due to insufficient Bank statement Transactions.

And i put on appeal against on this decision and appeal was allowed , and the case has been sent back to home office for the reconsideration, but home office Refused again, and give the reason that the documents was submitted before the court was insufficient and the secretary of state is not satisfied from the documents , they did not explain the satisfaction ,
i submit appeal against the decision but unfortunately the appeal was refused ,now the window has been closed for the re submission of application form for Tier 1 General ,so any one can give me advice what should i need to do in this point.

However my Solicitor advice me to go for further judicial review ,but i am not satisfied whether its will be successful or not.

Thank you
i think if they refused your appeal i dont think there is much you can do, would be good if you could get a proper reason from UKBA for refusal so we could make more relevant comments
Keep it simple!