ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium application SET(O) under HSMP JR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

Extract from UKBA website regarding 2 methods:

"Arrangements at Croydon public enquiry office

Every case submitted by a representative at Croydon should include an official letter from your firm. This letter must include the firm's official letterhead and be dated and signed. It must also include the applicant's name, nationality and date of birth, and the type of application that is being submitted. A signed letter of authorisation from the applicant must also be included.

Please arrive with photocopies of the supporting documentation for all applications. This will help our caseworkers to consider cases more quickly. Please ensure that the original documents are also included with the application, so that they can be compared with the photocopies. Photocopies do not need to be notarised or certified by a solicitor.

To reduce initial submission delays, please submit bankers' drafts as payment for applications as much as possible.

On your allocated day, you will be allowed into Lunar House (which houses Croydon public enquiry office) between 07:30 and 09:00 to submit your clients' applications. If you enter the building after 09:00 without prior notification, your clients' applications will not be dealt with on the same day.

Alternatively, you can submit and pay for your clients' applications by 14:00 on the day before your allocated day. This will enable our caseworkers to start considering the applications first thing in the morning. Applications submitted a day early should be ready for collection within 24 hours of submission."

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 am

HsmpFlr3 wrote:RK1980,
MK357,
...the visa length decision is at the discretion of case-worker.
Could be right as recently I've got extension for 3 years. This was my second extension which I could have avoided but to be on the safe side I took the pinch of salt...

RK1980
Newly Registered

Post by RK1980 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi MK357, Namboos74,HSMPFlr3,

Can you please let me know what are all the documents you have submitted along with the application?

Best Regards,
RK1980
mk357 wrote:
HsmpFlr3 wrote:RK1980,
MK357,
...the visa length decision is at the discretion of case-worker.
Could be right as recently I've got extension for 3 years. This was my second extension which I could have avoided but to be on the safe side I took the pinch of salt...