ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jassi381
Newly Registered

Advice on ILR Application

Post by Jassi381 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 pm

I am planning to apply for ILR, I have been in UK for last 5 years(3 years on Work Permit and last 2 years on Tier 1 General).
Point calcualtion I qualify. whereas
I have last 5 years bank statements listing the salary deposited,whereas donot have all P60's and salary slips.
And have been out of UK for more than 180 days in last 5 years but most of them were paid holidays and non of the trip was more than 90 days.

Please advice if above should fine or need to get hold of some other doc.
Also advice if I should send the application by post or directly on counter.
Regards
Jas

ksab

Post by ksab » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 am

In your letter of support from your employer, make sure you get them to mention any business trips you have had to travel out of the UK for. Also, prepare a spreadsheet listing your absences out of the uk. The forum has much more detailed information on this: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=64235

Jassi381
Newly Registered

ILR Application succesful

Post by Jassi381 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks all for your advice, I got my ILR application approved via PEO Croydon, here are the details in case usefull for any one.

I was initially on Work permit for 3 year and for last two years I jumped to Tier 1 General visa. Also was out of UK for more then 350 days, whereas none of them was unpaid and none of the trip were more then 90 days at one go.

I did attach a letter from the employers stating the same.

The officer only asked me for last 12 months bank statement and the salary slips in addition to above letter.