ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please I need Help urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mishrakrishna77
Newly Registered

Please I need Help urgently

Post by mishrakrishna77 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello.
I have been in the Uk since 2005.
I initially came to the UK on student basis.
I extended my visa two times.
On my third application i applied for Post Study Work visa.
I was declined on the basis of false documents(Post Study Work diploma) and deception(Failure to disclose my criminal conviction.
I had applied for appeal against the decision.
Now i have a pending appeal on the 22nd of july following which i have right to apply for appeal in Upper Tribunal.
My refusal letter says on the basis of marriage i would not be refused for leave to remain in the UK.
Now i would be getting married to my British partner.
I have enough savings of 25000 pounds in my bank account. I am employed at the moment and i receive 500 pounds per month.
My wife is currently living on housing benefit and is unemployed.
I have county judgements against my name for default of loans.
I had ignored the loans and never paid back the amount.As for the criminal conviction i was given a 12 month condition discharge for theft in 2008.
Now here my questions arise.
If i declare in the application form.
Do you have any civil judgements?
If i write yes but not known.Would that be suitable.Will this affect my application?I have not been to the court hearings and have ignored them.
The creditors might have made me bankcrupt.
I will write in criminal convictions yes but conditional discharge.
My wife is living on housing benefit and is unemployed for the past 3 years?Will this affect my application?
I have suitable accomodation from my parents for us to live together.2 rooms and a Spam and living room. My father would write a letter stating that i could get accomodation for both of us.
But if i declare that she is taking housing benefits will it affect her ability to get housing benefit?Will her housing benefit be cancelled?
Also that she is unemployed will this affect my application?
Please reply.
Thanks.

aosun007

Post by aosun007 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Your case is very very complex
You need to contact immigration lawyers in this forum

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I can't comment on your application. As you've been advised, you need a very experienced legal advisor to help you with this. The only point I will make however, is why would your wife be claiming Housing Benefit when you have £25,000 in savings?