ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment next week & struggling to get bank stats

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jack.17247
Newly Registered

ILR appointment next week & struggling to get bank stats

Post by jack.17247 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello,

I am having home office appointment next week for my ILR application. I am aplying under WP + ICT + Tier 1 visa category. I have sorted out my almost all paperwork.

I have not received my last month (From 28th May to 30th June) current account (where my salarys are getting deposited) statement from NatWest. I had reordered statements in 1st week of July and couple of times in previous week as well.

I have reordered them again today & they said that I should be getting in 3 to 4 working days. I am having an appointment on Thursday & it will be too close to the appointment date.

I went to NatWest branch today and requested them to print out & true copy them. So I have certificed copy from them showing my last 2 months entries.

My quries :

1. Would certified copy work & be accepted by home office along with my salary slips or should I cancel appointment ?ds

2. Please can someone let me know, how many days before we can cancel appointment and would there be any impact on my ILR, when I apply next to next week, once I receive my original bank statement ?

I am worried now. Please please please can someone reply my queries ?

Reagards
Jack.17247

jack.17247
Newly Registered

Post by jack.17247 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 am

Please anyone can help me out ? I will be very much thankful to this forum. I am running out of time.. So please ...

rooney0511

Hi,

Post by rooney0511 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 pm

If you are misiing just one month and have all the previous ones do not panic. Show them the ones you have taken from the bank. If i were you i will go to the bank and take 2-3 previous months printout so that you can show the case worker the flow with the original statements.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 pm

I
went to NatWest branch today and requested them to print out & true copy them. So I have certificed copy from them showing my last 2 months entries.

My quries :

1. Would certified copy work & be accepted by home office along with my salary slips or should I cancel appointment ?ds
\

An uptodate certified copy from the bank will suffice,have no worries

jack.17247
Newly Registered

Post by jack.17247 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks rooney0511 & gidoc for your reply. To clear up, I am having my one statement cycle missing from 28th may to 30th June. It means, I am missing statement showing my last 2 salary slips (deposited on 31st May & 30th June).

Out of last 3 month salary slips entries in statement, I will be able to show one of them on original statement & 2 of them on my certified true copy of statement, which I have received from my branch.

I am having 2 depedents on my application and total will be £ 2700 fee. BTW, I am applying at Solihul PEO.

Is it worth taking risk & going for 21st July appointment ?

If you can reply, that would be great.

Regards
Jack.17247

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

jack.17247 wrote:Thanks rooney0511 & gidoc for your reply. To clear up, I am having my one statement cycle missing from 28th may to 30th June. It means, I am missing statement showing my last 2 salary slips (deposited on 31st May & 30th June).

Out of last 3 month salary slips entries in statement, I will be able to show one of them on original statement & 2 of them on my certified true copy of statement, which I have received from my branch.

I am having 2 depedents on my application and total will be £ 2700 fee. BTW, I am applying at Solihul PEO.

Is it worth taking risk & going for 21st July appointment ?

If you can reply, that would be great.

Regards
Jack.17247
As mentioned, no need to panic. As long as you have certified copies i.e. stamped and signed, by the bank it should and would be acceptable by the HO. Good luck, do let us know about your success story and experience at the PEO.

rooney0511

hi

Post by rooney0511 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:14 pm

At worst if they insist tell the case worker you will send it to him, they can take that call if it all they need to finalise. They cannot refuse just on this issue, you can always tell the case worker that you will send it by post to them.

jack.17247
Newly Registered

Post by jack.17247 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks everyone for your reply. That has boost up my confidence. I am also getting letter from my company confirming the same saying "net salary amount XXXX.XX has been paid to me in my NatWest account with account number XXXXXX and sort code XX-XX-XX/

Please "Sushdmehta" can you let us know your view on this ? That would be great help.

BTW, Will update this forum how it goes on Thursday..

Thank you
Jack.17247