ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cm4me_Maxii
Newly Registered

Re: birth certificate

Post by cm4me_Maxii » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

[quote="cm4me_Maxii"]hi,
i got approval for my naturalisation application.
i submit affidavit of birth and it was accepted for naturalisation.
now i want to know does passport office will also accept affidavit of birth as i dont have any other birth document if not what should be done alternatively.as in india they don't do long form birth certificate.
please advice.
can senior members on the forum aceform and 9jirean and nanotte please help me in this matter.
thanx...

regards

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm

PIKKA wrote:
Aceform wrote:Hey Folks,

Received my invitation for CC in Dublin on 29th July.

Cheers,
Ace
Congratulations :D :D
So you are going to get your Cert in less than one month of approval :wink:
Seems to be more lucky than my husband who took his oath today and sent all the documents today(approval 14th June). Are you from Dublin or did they invite you from somewhere else.
Thank you. Yes, I'm from Dublin.

Congrats for your husband as well on taking the oath. Hope he receives his cert in couple of weeks.

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 pm

cm4me_Maxii wrote:
cm4me_Maxii wrote:hi,
now i want to know does passport office will also accept affidavit of birth as i dont have any other birth document if not what should be done alternatively.as in india they don't do long form birth certificate.
please advice.
can senior members on the forum aceform and 9jirean and nanotte please help me in this matter.
thanx...

regards
Hey,

They don't accept affidavits for passport. Unfortunately you need to get the birth cert.

I've sent you a PM as well.

Cheers,
Ace

bugu07

Post by bugu07 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

still waiting

Post by still waiting » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi PIKKA,
Thanx and i am from Dublin aswell and i think at this stage they are organising ceremonies in county Dublin only

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 am

Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

You are expected to stay in Ireland and have your principle place of residence in the island of Ireland.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 am

cm4me_Maxii wrote:
please advice.
thanx...

regards
You don't need to submit birth certificate when your certificate of naturalization speaks for you therein to apply for passport my friend.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 am

angelcountry wrote:
cm4me_Maxii wrote:
please advice.
thanx...

regards

You don't need to submit birth certificate when your certificate of naturalization speaks for you therein to apply for passport my friend.
angelcountry,

Check passport office website, they need the birth certificate to be authenticated by your home coutry embassy.
and please I do not need smart answers from you
peace on you

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 am

tullamore wrote:Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

You are expected to stay in Ireland and have your principle place of residence in the island of Ireland.
Tullamore,
you can live abroad after getting the Irish passport but you need to sign a yearly declration (that you would like to keep your Irish passport) at the Irish embassy in the coutry you are residing in
peace on you

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
cm4me_Maxii wrote:
please advice.
thanx...

regards
angelcountry,

Check passport office website, they need the birth certificate to be authenticated by your home coutry embassy.
:P
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:44 pm

angelcountry wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
cm4me_Maxii wrote:
angelcountry,

My answer to you is that, your application has already has a corma, by virtue of the fact that, the INIS staff and you has run a scam by taken affidavit instead of birth certificate, i know why you build your house in front of Nigeria embassy, however, i presume you people are still living in the days of flower spreading on floors around without realizing that, it over apparently you people presume at the same time that, you should be treated differently from any other national even if you married an older woman three times your age, you should be giving free passages, Tell me if you are been honest with your birth certificate scenarios from inception ?
Furthermore, you all came to work and i don't know how you are all becoming Irish citizen all of a sudden, while people that, has that legitimate lines to naturalized has been obstructed in the system, having applied for the naturalization and when there's recession and you lost your jobs go back home instead of trying any other tricks to remain in Ireland and naturalized unlike us that, the E.u spell it out that, we just don't need to become unreasonable burden on the state , you people will even top it up with long term residence killing two birds with one stones while other's is deprived of long term than reckonable in nature because of you people selfisnesses. it has to be halted. :lol:

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 pm

just had a query ,i have sent the required docs after taking oath its been two weeks now but have never received any acknowledgement yet is the normal way or do i have to contact inis if yes then how?
thanks in advance

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 pm

angelcountry wrote:
what a mug.....

Don't advise if you don't know

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 pm

angelcountry wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
angelcountry,

My answer to you is that, your application has already has a corma, by virtue of the fact that, the INIS staff and you has run a scam by taken affidavit instead of birth certificate, i know why you build your house in front of Nigeria embassy, however, i presume you people are still living in the days of flower spreading on floors around without realizing that, it over apparently you people presume at the same time that, you should be treated differently from any other national even if you married an older woman three times your age, you should be giving free passages, Tell me if you are been honest with your birth certificate scenarios from inception ?
Furthermore, you all came to work and i don't know how you are all becoming Irish citizen all of a sudden, while people that, has that legitimate lines to naturalized has been obstructed in the system, having applied for the naturalization and when there's recession and you lost your jobs go back home instead of trying any other tricks to remain in Ireland and naturalized unlike us that, the E.u spell it out that, we just don't need to become unreasonable burden on the state , you people will even top it up with long term residence killing two birds with one stones while other's is deprived of long term than reckonable in nature because of you people selfisnesses. it has to be halted. :lol:

:shock: What the heck?
Its never too late

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Any new news for my freinds ?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Yes! guess what? 'angelcountry' is on FIRE :oops:
BANDAR wrote:Any new news for my freinds ?
PIKKA

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:19 pm

PIKKA wrote:Yes! guess what? 'angelcountry' is on FIRE :oops:
I feel this angelcountry is another Irish Tom if you all still remember him.
nag nag nag
peace on you

bugu07

Post by bugu07 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 pm

tullamore wrote:Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

Does this mean if I leave country then my nationality will be taken away. I know many friends of mine who have left country without any problem. Have anybody heard about someone who last his nationality

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Aceform wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
what a mug.....

I say what i know i dont say what i dont pay for by the way. :D

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
PIKKA wrote:Yes! guess what? 'angelcountry' is on FIRE :oops:
I feel this angelcountry is another Irish Tom if you all still remember him.
nag nag nag
Nag in what way excuse me ? :twisted:

soikdub
Newly Registered

Post by soikdub » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 pm

angelcountry wrote:
Aceform wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
what a mug.....

angelcountry, we dont need your smart comments. the forum is to share expereinces and also advise people. if your not sure check then advise :!: :!:

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 pm

soikdub wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Aceform wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
what a mug.....

angelcountry, we dont need your smart comments. the forum is to share expereinces and also advise people. if your not sure check then advise :!: :!:
Am not an adviser or employed to give you any unpaid help, even if you are been advised with your lack of education you still won't get it right will you ?
So am not given you smart advise, it's the system that smart you out and fall over, sleep walking. :lol:

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

angelcountry wrote:
soikdub wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Aceform wrote:
what a mug.....

Am not an adviser or employed to give you any unpaid help, even if you are been advised with your lack of education you still won't get it right will you ?
So am not given you smart advise, it's the system that smart you out and fall over, sleep walking. :lol:
The immigration system that's already in shamble, for example you have already give a person ''Temporary'' residency certificate in 2001 for two yearspending their application for legal permit.

In 2005 a legal status was granted for two years for re-newal the from july 2007 that particular person continue to get a residency stamp until December 2009, statute limitation has already been breached for assessment of long term, Then after Two years he was then refused long term and threatening that, a recommendation for deportation will be made to the minister, and that, the applicant should make a submission within 14 working days why he should never be sent back separated from his family, then another two consecutive 6 mt temporary permit was granted and after that, a twelve month was granted again which will expire December 2011, But he managed to apply for naturalization which 63 month was reckoned and one month was unreckoned out of those stamps on his passport.

Now the INIS has failled big time
(1) Temporary permit should have been given before the refusal
(2) INIS continue to write a letter to the applicant that, he should walk into the local immgration and get a stamp in order to remain legal in the state.
(3) They Breach statute limitation for assessing application

Because of the flopps in the immigration system the INIS place a notice on their website www.justice.ie that a letter from the immigration department does not count than the stamp on your passport for reckonable residency when making naturalization application certificates, for Irish common good.

Now tell me who smart and who is sleep walking between INIS and you the maggots ? :lol: :twisted:

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

still waiting wrote:Hi Guys,
Today morning i got a phone call from Doj to attend 28 july ceremony aswell.
c u then, only date is fixed they will write me for scheduled venue.
good luck
Hi

If you do not mind I asked, did they send you the approval letter and than phoned you or they just phoned you and ask to attend ceremony??

Thank you.

Lost Soul

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 am

"So am not given you smart advise, it's the system that smart you out and fall over, sleep walking"

What the hell does this mean?