ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO croydon appoinment - Does dependents needs to be present

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maximux79

PEO croydon appoinment - Does dependents needs to be present

Post by maximux79 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am

I'm applying for PR tomorrow at Croydon. Does dependents needs to be present for the interview. I'm not plannng to take my wife and 12 month old kid there. Please let confirm if you has previous experiences...

Cheers

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 am

no they dont need to.

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks for the response.

apply4hsmp wrote:no they dont need to.

rle
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Re: PEO croydon appoinment - Does dependents needs to be pre

Post by rle » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

[quote="maximux79"]I'm applying for PR tomorrow at Croydon. Does dependents needs to be present for the interview. I'm not plannng to take my wife and 12 month old kid there. Please let confirm if you has previous experiences...

Cheers[/quote]
My understanding is that the rules require you to have a letter of explanation as to why she is absent when you apply in person at a PEO like Croydon. I would include this in your application if she isn't coming to the office.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 pm

You do for a SET(M) or FLR(M), but Maximux79 isn't applying under either of these categories.

ilrdilemma
Newly Registered

Post by ilrdilemma » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:55 pm

I applied SET(O) for ILR for myself and my wife. I took appointment for both . However, only I went to the Croydon office. Hope this helps.