ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wassap

Re: hey hey hey good news

Post by wassap » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

amson90 wrote:salaams all
YES my husband got the visa........ yyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy. it was stamped on the 7th july. thanks for all duas . may allah grant you all visas. good start to may mashallah. i will make dua for you all.
10 weeks allhumdulillah.
allah hafiz
Aap dono ko bohut bohut mubarak, now go and have a great life.

Ur lucky u can do ramadan and eid together:)

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 pm

YES my husband got the visa........ yyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy. it was stamped on the 7th july. thanks for all duas . may allah grant you all visas. good start to may mashallah. i will make dua for you all.
10 weeks allhumdulillah.
allah hafiz
CONGRATULATIONS

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Congrats Asma

Wish you all the best, pray for us.

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 pm

10 weeks allhumdulillah.
allah hafiz

Mubarak to you awww so haapy for you. Im in may crew lolz inshallah not long for me 2weeks to gooo. please do keep us in your duas. ALL THE BEST AND I PRAY ALLAH KEEPS YOU BOTH HAPPPPYYYYY :D.

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

@akamir wats update have ur hubby collected the passport?

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

thats great news, amazon

got any update everyday4u? im really worried

amson90
Newly Registered

salaams

Post by amson90 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

thanks everyone for your blessings. i pray you all get your visas. mashallah i am lucky but its all thanks to allah.
allah hafiz
asma

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey guyysss status changed today to "processed application returned to AC " woohooo how long do u think now we have to wait for collection status?? :D so exited im already planning a lovely dinner for him haha
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

Mirza007
Newly Registered

TB Certificate

Post by Mirza007 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Hello all,

I'm in the process in gathering my evidence in order to submit my case - Spouse visa.

My wife had taken her TB test on 21/04/11 and I am planning to submit the case at the end of August. Eventhough the certificate is still valid (2 months left), would it be still ideal to get it renewed or submit the current one?

looking forward to the responses
Mirza007

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Congrats Asma :D

I been a silent observer for the past few days - was getting paranoid and frustrated a bit with the status but hey I did jump the status alhamdulillah :D

As of yesterday, my status reads Processed application returned to AC ;).

Dilse, mine is about tomorrow or Wed, urs will be Wed or Thu, inshallah :D. Ideally it is on ready status on 2nd or 3rd working day AFTER the returned to AC status.

Mirza007, don't let the TB certificate become a reason for refusal, not worth taking chances so get a new TB certificate otherwise they might moan about the validity of the TB Cert. After all, you will need a valid TB cert when travelling to the UK (Ideally!). As you will submit end of Aug, chances are they will start to look at the application around mid Oct and that is the time when the certificate expires so with that in mind a renewal of the certificate is highly advised. Upon receipt of TB Certificate you should aim to submit application 4 months before expiry of the certificate.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Dilse, mine is about tomorrow or Wed, urs will be Wed or Thu, inshallah :D. Ideally it is on ready status on 2nd or 3rd working day AFTER the returned to AC status.

This is amazing news! i litrally just phoned him and woke him up to tell him haha i think this wil be the longst week of our life! lol :D
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi Shadow

Regarding TB certificate once you have got the certificate you are not able to renew it or get a new one until the TB certificate expires. They will simply not let you renew it.

So what should one do in the situation they have 3 months left on the expiry, should they wait for 3 months (when all their documents are ready) or just go ahead an apply for the spouse visa.

Regards

Mirza007
Newly Registered

Post by Mirza007 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you Shadow86, and congrats on ur case progress.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Lynx, if that is the case then if I were you I'd wait till it expires and then get a new TB certificate.

It is risky to assume the ECO's will be understanding, don't anybody make that assumption. They will be more than happy to refuse a case lol so please prepare your documents well and keep them as far from expirty date as possible. As soon as you have your TB cert, submit application asap! For those preparing documents, keep it to maximum 2 months since receiving your TB cert and then submit application. At least so unforseen delays are taken into account.

12 weeks is the benchmark but sometimes delays can happen, like one fellow member had to wait 13 weeks recently just to get a response! as opposed to the usual 12 weeks.

Thanks Mirza :)

adamkhanuk
Newly Registered

Post by adamkhanuk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Congrats to all those who have got their visas! It reminds me of when my wife got hers in 2006. They didnt have such great tracking back then, the website hardly ever worked lol

Anyway re the dates for my cousins appeal I'm not sure of exact dates of refusal etc so would not like to guess as I know a lot of people reading the forum literally count day by day (and I don't blame you)

My cousin submitted passport on 4th July. On 8th status is "applicaton forwarded to embassy for processing" and its still on that status suggesting a long queue of applications to get to before it can change to "processing". Seems to take forever! Does it really take this long?!?!? Anyone :?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm

CONGRATS Asma! Mashallah that is such great news.. Please pray 4 my husband's Visa!

@ Akaamir.. what's the update? What was the outcome??? Inshallah I hope it is great news 4 u too!
Allah is the greatest!

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Hey guyysss status changed today to "processed application returned to AC " woohooo how long do u think now we have to wait for collection status?? :D so exited im already planning a lovely dinner for him haha
congarts 2 uu i think there is 3 working days for collection i hope so u will get ur passport with stamp in this week
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Congrats Asma :D

I been a silent observer for the past few days - was getting paranoid and frustrated a bit with the status but hey I did jump the status alhamdulillah :D

As of yesterday, my status reads Processed application returned to AC ;).

Mirza007, don't let the TB certificate become a reason for refusal, not worth taking chances so get a new TB certificate otherwise they might moan about the validity of the TB Cert. After all, you will need a valid TB cert when travelling to the UK (Ideally!). As you will submit end of Aug, chances are they will start to look at the application around mid Oct and that is the time when the certificate expires so with that in mind a renewal of the certificate is highly advised. Upon receipt of TB Certificate you should aim to submit application 4 months before expiry of the certificate.
congrts i think u got it what u want Ac statusss awesome i have seen in spreadsheet u edit ur date and processsed app return to Ac earlier in the morning going To write but atlast u posted ur status here im so happy for u cuz in past few days ur status not changed but Allah is the 1 who make us happy inshallah ur get passport with visa stamp in few days pray for us too those waiting for passports too
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:CONGRATS Asma! Mashallah that is such great news.. Please pray 4 my husband's Visa!

@ Akaamir.. what's the update? What was the outcome??? Inshallah I hope it is great news 4 u too!

No guys i received love letter.
So upset excuase without leg.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm

rajaj333 wrote:congrts i think u got it what u want Ac statusss awesome i have seen in spreadsheet u edit ur date and processsed app return to Ac earlier in the morning going To write but atlast u posted ur status here im so happy for u cuz in past few days ur status not changed but Allah is the 1 who make us happy inshallah ur get passport with visa stamp in few days pray for us too those waiting for passports too
Thanks Raja :)

In the spreadsheet I have made predictions based on past results so allow your passport enough time and inshallah in a week or so your status too will change to AC status. So you too will get to enjoy some Air conditioning :D lol

akaamir, dang! What was the refusal reasoning? To come to think of it, so far you're the only one whose application has taken 13 weeks so far since last year's October and it's very sad that they took an extra week from the usual 12 weeks to give you their refusal notice. But don't be disheartened, hopefully the refusal reason can be disputed and overturned asap.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 am

@Okara87: I am not updated yet still waiting. After akaamir, you and me are left as april applicant whose decisions are still pending as 14 week has started. this waiting game is really frustrated as each coming week brings little hope and gone without any news. i am hopeful within this week to receive some news, let wait more till thursday.

okara87 wrote:thats great news, amazon

got any update everyday4u? im really worried

mahakhan
Newly Registered

Post by mahakhan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 am

[ETTLEMENT VISA APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESS AT BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ISLAMABAD , HOW LONG THIS PROCESS ?
I submitted Documents for VAF4A - Settlement on 4/5/ 2011 islamabad center.

Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 6 April 2011
Application forwarded to British High Commission on 4/19/2011
Still waiting

mahakhan
Newly Registered

Post by mahakhan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 am

I emailed them on 8th and got a reply on 14th.

My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".

I want to ask how does it sound when they say application has been processed? Pray for me

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am

mahakhan wrote:I emailed them on 8th and got a reply on 14th.

My application has been processed and will hear shortly from Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how i can collect my documents and i am advised not to contact to Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with me as soon as they receive paperwork".

I want to ask how does it sound when they say application has been processed? Pray for me
Its mean decision on your application have been made and all check are completed you will hear from Gerry's shortly just wait few days inshallah your status will be change for collection.

mahakhan
Newly Registered

Post by mahakhan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 am

vsimplek wrote:
mahakhan wrote:I emailed them on 8th and got a reply on 14th.

Its mean decision on your application have been made and all check are completed you will hear from Gerry's shortly just wait few days inshallah your status will be change for collection.
Thank u pls pray for me