ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seether

Invalid ILR application

Post by seether » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 am

I made an error in the payment section of my ILR application sent a few days ago. I expect it to be returned as invalid but does anyone know how long it will take to be sent back? I enclosed a self-addressed special delivery envelope. If you have had applications returned for non payment, please share. Thank You.

tunde10

Post by tunde10 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 am

it usually takes a long time, around 4-8weeks. However you can call them and request the documents back which should be quicker. Also ask if you can submit new information alongside the original application, you may not need your application back in that case.

seether

Post by seether » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am

so is it right to guess that they only send notification of receipt of application if payment goes through? Also i have been advised it takes a week to 10 days for return of documents and should simply wait. What do you think Tunde? or anyone. I am just dreading a long wait. Dont know whether if to withdraw it? or send a cheque with a new refilled in page, or just wait. Help please any ideas?????

kalechor
Newly Registered

Post by kalechor » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 pm

hi there...
i have applied for ilr under long residency , by my mistake i filled april version of set O , today its been 16 days from the day of posting... still waiting,
by my vast research in the forum and google, i came to an conclusion that it roughly take about 3 to 5 weeks for return invalid application.
hope for the best.
good luck

kalechor
Newly Registered

Post by kalechor » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am

hey seether
did you get your application back?
in my case, i havent yet.