ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 - 21st JUNE NEWS CLARIFICATION

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prasanna_1975
Newly Registered

TIER 2 - 21st JUNE NEWS CLARIFICATION

Post by prasanna_1975 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:28 pm

What is your view with regards to the 21st June 2001 in UKBA news regarding Tier2 ICT ?

I am satisfying all the points mentioned except 'you were granted the maximum period of 3 years' leave to remain under Tier 2'. The reason i am not because my company process the T2ICT and i can request to a maximum of only 2 years.

Will i be part of extension ?

Extension of stay for skilled workers formerly in closed work routes
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ed-workers

Mayan12

Post by Mayan12 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 am

Hi - I have the same question - did you manage to get any clarity on this?

prasanna_1975
Newly Registered

UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) visas

Post by prasanna_1975 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 am

Unfortunately i have not received any further information. Not sure whether we have any experts with respect to this subject it seems..

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: UK Tier 2 (Employer Sponsored) visas

Post by Greenie » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm

prasanna_1975 wrote:Unfortunately i have not received any further information. Not sure whether we have any experts with respect to this subject it seems..
no one is an 'expert' on the subject because this is a new announcement and the only information available on the topic is the information you have posted. Perhaps wait until they have actually released the forms when hopefully they will also issue some guidance. However, on the face of it, if you were not granted 3 years leave, then you won't qualify.