ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 am

skyfly wrote:I'm not trying to hide things, I only know that on some I'd was false age. And just wondering there is chance to win an appeal or not?
what was the AGE and how old you showed her ??

skyfly
Newly Registered

Post by skyfly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am

I'm not trying to hide things, I just know on some I'd was false age and just wondering is some chance to win an appeal or not?

skyfly
Newly Registered

Post by skyfly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 am

She is 23, on I'd was 22.
Last edited by skyfly on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 am

as you have already been advised numerous times on this thread, no one can possibly advise you what your chances are of success if all you can tell us is that she provided false ID.

skyfly
Newly Registered

Post by skyfly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 am

I told u all I know. Our application was refused for false age on her ID .She is 23,there was 22. We got right to appeal and now we r waiting for decision. I just asking is there somebody who have won an appeal of this case? Is some chance or not.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 pm

In my opinion your chances are zero. You are approaching this the wrong way and instead of trying to correct your wrong, you are just making it worse.

You start off with saying that you provided false ID and now you say the only thing false about it was her age. There is a big difference between a "false age" and a "false ID" and until you can own up to the fact that it was the ID that was false and not just the age on the ID.

If it was just the age on the ID that was incorrect, as opposed to false, then you may have a chance, but if it was false ID that you provided and you just happened to be caught out because the age was wrong, then you stand no chance. False ID is false ID whether or not the details on it is right or wrong.

skyfly
Newly Registered

Post by skyfly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

The truth is there was only the age false. How many % We got then?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 pm

50% - but then that's the case with any appeal, you have 50/50 chance.

So are you saying that it was NOT false ID? Why have you not said this before when everyone else asked you? Or at you saying that the only piece of information which was false on the ID was the age? Where did the ID come from - was it official or false? If you can tell people more about the ID, it is much easier to tell you what your real chances are, rather than playing games on a forum about percentages.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 pm

i think this guy is a timewaster. Surely he realises that no one can give him his percentage chance of success based on the very little information he has given. He keeps editing his posts and just repeatedly asking the same question.

Skyfly, I assume your solicitor knows more than we do about your case - perhaps you should speak to him about your chances of success.

zimtimtim
Newly Registered

Post by zimtimtim » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm

It's people like you that have made it very hard for people like me and thousands of others doing it right....

You have broken the law - you should be arrested.... just my opinion!

skyfly
Newly Registered

Post by skyfly » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm very comfused at the moment, just wanted to find some information. Didn't mean to make somebody angry. really soory, and thanks for an answers

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 pm

the question is how did they found out it was false AGE. must be some other document (birth certificate showing the real age). if that is the case and if it was a genuine mistake then you stand a chance but if it was done deliberately then forget about it.

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Greenie wrote:i think this guy is a timewaster. Surely he realises that no one can give him his percentage chance of success based on the very little information he has given. He keeps editing his posts and just repeatedly asking the same question.

Skyfly, I assume your solicitor knows more than we do about your case - perhaps you should speak to him about your chances of success.
based on my lastest calculation using a fairly complex formula, I have worked out your chance to be 0.00001%

now stop wasting our time!!!
Keep it simple!

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 am

mtuckersa wrote:
Greenie wrote:i think this guy is a timewaster. Surely he realises that no one can give him his percentage chance of success based on the very little information he has given. He keeps editing his posts and just repeatedly asking the same question.

based on my lastest calculation using a fairly complex formula, I have worked out your chance to be 0.00001%

now stop wasting our time!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

I'm very confused! I could understand (although not agree with) if someone 20 years old wanted to pretend to be 21, but someone who is 23 pretending to be 22! Why?

And this was on a fake driving licence, but why was a driving licence supplied at all?
John

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

John wrote:I'm very confused! I could understand (although not agree with) if someone 20 years old wanted to pretend to be 21, but someone who is 23 pretending to be 22! Why?

And this was on a fake driving licence, but why was a driving licence supplied at all?
Can't believe you all contributed to this thread. The guy/gal is a time waster.

A false ID is what it is- FALSE.FAKE.COUNTERFEIT.

And the HO takes a very dim view on such practices.

Chances for a successful appeal......zilch!
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart