ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set'O' Successful application at Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

renegadejay
Newly Registered

Set'O' Successful application at Croydon PEO

Post by renegadejay » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Applied for Set 'O' today at Croydon PEO.

My appointment was scheduled for 9.00 am. I arrived quite earlier than 8.30 am. The security did not allow any 9.00 am appointment holders until 8.30 sharp. Ended up waiting outside in long queue.

At 8.30 entered the security area and faced airport style security. All security guards were friendly and helpful.

at ground level initial check was done.. the officer checked all my documents and asked me few questions about the application i am willing to submit. i.e the HSMP pre April 2006 or HSMP Pre november 2006 application. The only question apart from that was 'Can you provide evidence for 5 years financial capability?'
I responded yes!

The Officer gave me a counter number to take it upstairs ' first floor'.

Another security checked the application on first floor and gave a chit with Lunar house address on it. They advised me to pay over the counter left hand side of the security officer.

I paid my fees over the counter and receipts were issued for the payment.

I was than advised to take a seat and wait until called for the counter number. There are several screens indicating the numbers sitting in the waiting area, first floor and the second floor.

I was called in by an PEO within 15 minutes. The officer advised me to submit all my documents in order:

Application form
passport
and supporting documents.

I asked officer if required for year 1,2,3 or all 5?
I showed my file to the officer and was commented ' Well organised , I must say'
At the counter PEO questioned me on the option I chose on page 6. PEO kindly corrected me with right option and acknowledged the complications most applicant face in current Set'O'.

I gave one year statements, Payslips, letters of approval (HSMP and the Tier 1) and letter of employments.

Officer asked me about P60 and I mentioned that I only have P60 for three years. Officer was happy with it.

I recommend all to carry the photocopy of all documents you like to submit. This will save lots of time. It only took 15 minutes to get a positive response from the officer and than was called to collect the original documents. It was mere 4 minute conversation and rest of the time officer kept looking at the screen and documents.

Finally I was advised to collect my passport from Counter 22 (Customer services). The customer service rep called in numbers that were issues initially. Somehow mine was left with the PEO, by error. Anyway, they verified me by asking my name and DOB.

I applied for ILR on HSMP judicial review. people applying under same category are advised to review the answers in application form your self rather than asking the customer services over the phone. Even they are not accurate.

Overall experience was very good, was efficient service and good customer service.

All the best to all..
=====================

I would like to thank s Mehta for help. All the moderators are helpful on this forum. I would like to thank every one managing this forum.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: Set'O' Successful application at Croydon PEO

Post by khalidmirza » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

renegadejay wrote:Applied for Set 'O' today at Croydon PEO.

My appointment was scheduled for 9.00 am. I arrived quite earlier than 8.30 am. The security did not allow any 9.00 am appointment holders until 8.30 sharp. Ended up waiting outside in long queue.

At 8.30 entered the security area and faced airport style security. All security guards were friendly and helpful.

at ground level initial check was done.. the officer checked all my documents and asked me few questions about the application i am willing to submit. i.e the HSMP pre April 2006 or HSMP Pre november 2006 application. The only question apart from that was 'Can you provide evidence for 5 years financial capability?'
I responded yes!

The Officer gave me a counter number to take it upstairs ' first floor'.

Another security checked the application on first floor and gave a chit with Lunar house address on it. They advised me to pay over the counter left hand side of the security officer.

I paid my fees over the counter and receipts were issued for the payment.

I was than advised to take a seat and wait until called for the counter number. There are several screens indicating the numbers sitting in the waiting area, first floor and the second floor.

I was called in by an PEO within 15 minutes. The officer advised me to submit all my documents in order:

Application form
passport
and supporting documents.

I asked officer if required for year 1,2,3 or all 5?
I showed my file to the officer and was commented ' Well organised , I must say'
At the counter PEO questioned me on the option I chose on page 6. PEO kindly corrected me with right option and acknowledged the complications most applicant face in current Set'O'.

I gave one year statements, Payslips, letters of approval (HSMP and the Tier 1) and letter of employments.

Officer asked me about P60 and I mentioned that I only have P60 for three years. Officer was happy with it.

I recommend all to carry the photocopy of all documents you like to submit. This will save lots of time. It only took 15 minutes to get a positive response from the officer and than was called to collect the original documents. It was mere 4 minute conversation and rest of the time officer kept looking at the screen and documents.

Finally I was advised to collect my passport from Counter 22 (Customer services). The customer service rep called in numbers that were issues initially. Somehow mine was left with the PEO, by error. Anyway, they verified me by asking my name and DOB.

I applied for ILR on HSMP judicial review. people applying under same category are advised to review the answers in application form your self rather than asking the customer services over the phone. Even they are not accurate.

Overall experience was very good, was efficient service and good customer service.

All the best to all..
=====================

I would like to thank s Mehta for help. All the moderators are helpful on this forum. I would like to thank every one managing this forum.
congratulations so happy about you. may i ask
1 why did you submit 12 months statement and salary slips while people under JR are submitting 3 months
2 All in all you had to submit 5 P60 but officer was happy about 3 P60,s
3 What correction was advised by case worker for category to select, .Is it 3B Tier 1 under JR or HSMP ILR JR