ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have query on Tier 1 Dependent Visa application VAF10.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karunaflex
Newly Registered

Have query on Tier 1 Dependent Visa application VAF10.

Post by karunaflex » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Dear Members,
I am Karun, I am going to apply Tier-1 Dependent visa for my wife and daughter they are in India. I have below doubt on filling the VAF10 form:

1) In part 7 About Main applicant Section- 7.2 Are you accompanying the main applicant or Joining him/her later?
Right now I am in UK, my wife and daughter are there in India. So which one I can choose?

2) 7.15 What is the main applicant's Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number?
As I am Tier- 1 Category, I am working as IT consultant, What I need to be fill in this section?

3) 7.18 When did the main applicant's job or course of study begin?
Here I have come UK Sep' 2010, and I got one of the contract @ Mid of October , and that contract ended @ Jan 2011. So Which Date I can mentioned in this section?

4) 7.19 when is the job or course of study expected to finish?
Currently I am working in Contract job, current contract ends Jan 2012, Do I need to be enter this date, since this is rolling based contract, they will extends this contract on Jan 2012, So in this circumstance, what date I can give in this section?(My visa expired 2013 May)

Dear mates Please guide / Suggest me on the above my doubts. Since next week I am going to apply this Visa? Please ASAP Please help me over this.

-Karun
karunflex@gmail.com

Bijuk

Re: Have query on Tier 1 Dependent Visa application VAF10.

Post by Bijuk » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

1) In part 7 About Main applicant Section- 7.2 Are you accompanying the main applicant or Joining him/her later?

Right now I am in UK, my wife and daughter are there in India. So which one I can choose?

Joining him/her later

2) 7.15 What is the main applicant's Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number?
As I am Tier- 1 Category, I am working as IT consultant, What I need to be fill in this section?

filla as " not available" or skip

3) 7.18 When did the main applicant's job or course of study begin?
Here I have come UK Sep' 2010, and I got one of the contract @ Mid of October , and that contract ended @ Jan 2011. So Which Date I can mentioned in this section?

This also is for tier2 - u can fill as october 2010

4) 7.19 when is the job or course of study expected to finish?
Currently I am working in Contract job, current contract ends Jan 2012, Do I need to be enter this date, since this is rolling based contract, they will extends this contract on Jan 2012, So in this circumstance, what date I can give in this section?(My visa expired 2013 May)

Again for tier 2 either fill as not available or skip it

good luck

karunaflex
Newly Registered

Post by karunaflex » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi ,
Thanks for your valuable assessment and guidelines,
I have some more below doubts :-

2.2 Issuing Authority : (As Issued in Chennai ,India.) So what will be ideal detail to fill?

3.2 Landline Number: (If we don't have Land line Shall we keep
blank?)

5.3 Maintenance certified by sponsor
Options given are respect to Tier-2(Skilled worker)
(Letter from an A-rated sponsor confirming that you are a dependant of a Tier 2 (Skilled Worker) and that the Sponsor will provide your
maintenance and accommodation in accordance with the specifications described in the Dependant Policy Guidance.)

So I am Tier-1 Migrant What I can choose in this section?

Earlier response should be appreciated. Thanks all.

Thanks,
Karun
karuna.flex@gmail.com

Bijuk

Post by Bijuk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 am

1. British consulate chennai
2. Skop
3. Skip