ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer and and a father of a british citizen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mollydog
Newly Registered

overstayer and and a father of a british citizen

Post by mollydog » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi all, this is my first time on this forum as i have been reading other people stories. Me and my partner leave together and he is an overstayer and he is the father of my child. l dont know how to apply for his stay and if we will have problem applying for his residency as i am a british citizen as aslo work full time.he has been my source of help as in looking after the kids when i go to work and others.we are currently planning our wedding.pls i need help as i am scared of losing him as i cant do this all by my self. Need your help.thanks[/code]

Bob44

Re: overstayer and and a father of a british citizen

Post by Bob44 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 pm

mollydog wrote:Hi all, this is my first time on this forum as i have been reading other people stories. Me and my partner leave together and he is an overstayer and he is the father of my child. l dont know how to apply for his stay and if we will have problem applying for his residency as i am a british citizen as aslo work full time.he has been my source of help as in looking after the kids when i go to work and others.we are currently planning our wedding.pls i need help as i am scared of losing him as i cant do this all by my self. Need your help.thanks[/code]
you might need to take a look at this and i hope it will be of help http://www.newzimbabwe.com/blog/index.p ... orn-in-eu/

mollydog
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by mollydog » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 am

thanks ifor the link i have gone through it.but am still confuss as i dont know how that relate to me in the UK and on what grand i can apply.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: overstayer and and a father of a british citizen

Post by mochyn » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 am

mollydog wrote:Hi all, this is my first time on this forum as i have been reading other people stories. Me and my partner leave together and he is an overstayer and he is the father of my child. l dont know how to apply for his stay and if we will have problem applying for his residency as i am a british citizen as aslo work full time.he has been my source of help as in looking after the kids when i go to work and others.we are currently planning our wedding.pls i need help as i am scared of losing him as i cant do this all by my self. Need your help.thanks[/code]
After the wedding which does not give him any status in this country he needs to return to his country to get a spousal visa.This may be the quickest way to regularise his stay in the UK

mollydog
Newly Registered

Post by mollydog » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 pm

ok but my fear is what if they dont give him on time as i will strogle to keep my job and look after three kids at the same time as i have 2 of my kids to my previous partner and he has to see his son every two weeks.i realy will not be able to go to work as he is the one who look after the three kids when am at work.so my job is at risk.am confused.

Bob44

Post by Bob44 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 am

mollydog wrote:ok but my fear is what if they dont give him on time as i will strogle to keep my job and look after three kids at the same time as i have 2 of my kids to my previous partner and he has to see his son every two weeks.i realy will not be able to go to work as he is the one who look after the three kids when am at work.so my job is at risk.am confused.
i think u need to seek legal advice on that. a solicitor or qualified legal adviser would do for now to avoid any confusion. :

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm

mollydog wrote:i came to the UK 2008 with a 6months visitors visa and after 7months i ment my wife and we had our lovely baby girl in jenuary this year. we got married last week.i dont know if i have more chances on getting my stay if i apply through FLR(o) as me and my wife is scared to go back home and apply for a spours visa as she wont be able to coup for 3months in the UK alone with 3kids and a full time job as i look after the kids when she is at work.secondly her other kids dad has a court order to see her other 2kids every 2weeks so she cant leave the country.i dont know what and how i should apply and what documents are needed.pls i need your contribution before i applly next week.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

No_marriage_certificate
Newly Registered

Post by No_marriage_certificate » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:25 am

sushdmehta wrote:
mollydog wrote:i came to the UK 2008 with a 6months visitors visa and after 7months i ment my wife and we had our lovely baby girl in jenuary this year. we got married last week.i dont know if i have more chances on getting my stay if i apply through FLR(o) as me and my wife is scared to go back home and apply for a spours visa as she wont be able to coup for 3months in the UK alone with 3kids and a full time job as i look after the kids when she is at work.secondly her other kids dad has a court order to see her other 2kids every 2weeks so she cant leave the country.i dont know what and how i should apply and what documents are needed.pls i need your contribution before i applly next week.
Zambrano is now in effect...go and apply using form EEA2 (free application) as long as your child is british, ur likely to get a residence permit! goodluck

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

mollydog wrote:hi all i realy need ur help on my application which i submitted on the 19th of oct 2011 and i got a confermation one week later from the HO that my application was recieved and will be allocated to a case worker. but i just got a letter yesterday from the HO that i need to send the folling document:

-(passport and should show entry into the uk)
-(indipendent evedence of contact between myself and my daughter)
-(Further documentary evidence from 2010 t0 2012 myself and my wife or addressed to both of us)
-(Evidence that i have knowledge of life and language in the UK)

for my passport i sent a writng letter along with my application explaining why my passport was not included (missing) i even add a photo-copy of my passport and VISA i used in entring the country. i dont understand why they want it now after my explanation.

and for indipendent evedence of contact between myself and my daughter i dont know what to do on that as me, my wife and daughter live together as a family.

For Further documentary evidence from 2010 t0 2012 myself and my wife or addressed to both of us. i sent all bills, statements, marriage certificates, photos, everything that has got my name and my wife's name on it dont know what else they want.

Evidence that i have knowledge of life and language in the UK: i dont know how to go about it

pls tell me what to do as they gave me just 3weeks to send them back.

just to let u know i came into the country 2008 with a 6months visitors, married to a british and my daughter also a british and my applicaton is on FLR(o). pls i have only got 3weeks pls help.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 pm

justice12 wrote:Hi mollydog any update in your setuation ??
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.