ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IAS

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VT

IAS

Post by VT » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:46 am

Does anybody have any advice on what to do now that the IAS has gone into administration?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: IAS

Post by Greenie » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

VT wrote:Does anybody have any advice on what to do now that the IAS has gone into administration?
are they currently representing you?

VT

Re: IAS

Post by VT » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Greenie wrote:
VT wrote:Does anybody have any advice on what to do now that the IAS has gone into administration?
are they currently representing you?
Well the are representing my partner but i have as much involvement as he does. We recieved a letter from the HO this morning asking for 2 passport sized photographs of my partner and they also stated they were aware of AS going into administration and this letter was sent before i wrote to UKBA informing them of this so they are obviously targetting my partner because he is without legal representation at the moment. Or am i over reacting?
I called another firm asking them to assist us but made an appointment for late August so we have enough time to wait for the case file to be sent from IAS but we're worrying that it's going to take too long. Does a new rep need to see our case file before taking our case on?