ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:57 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
thanks for reply my cousin work as immigration adviser and he said i have to wait for 2 month to get court date when we have court date then just before 10 day we have to submitt all evidence,im not sure about it hes dont and then told me im just lost dont know how it work do you have any idea that information he gave me is that correct.
please help
No I am afraid he is wrong....I am starting thinking this yours cousin has little idea about appeal process.
Ok I made easy for you...

You would submit appeal either to First Tribunal Direct or either at Croydon...After submitting yours appeal within 28 days of refusal you would get acknowledged letter from court that they have received yours appeal papers..

It can take 3 to 6 weeks to get a simply acknowledge letter from court..Home office would be given time to review yours case...It can take 3 or 4 months for ECO to review yours case..if they review and decided to withdraw their decision then you would get a letter from Embassy called Call Letter to submit yours passports..If not then a court date would be given...This can takes from 7 to 9 months for the court hearing...

As you have only one reason so I pray yours decision would be reviewed...Make a very good grounds of appeal to prove this is a geniue marriage..Add lots of wedding photos, ecards,emails,any letters,letter from father and mother that this is a genliue marriage,letter from relatives who attended this wedding,yous skypee accounts..

This is very easy appeal and I am 100% sure you woudl easily win..

I know this is a dirty process thats sucks...this tests yours waiting skills..
:lol:

Be patience and must submit yours appeal in time..Submitted appeal is a simple process..filled appeal form and describe yours case and focus mainly on refusal ground with evidence..and submit it...you would be given time to submit further evidence in later stage...

Thank u very much for reply.
would you able to tell me please that if he lodged it at croydon without supporting documment and trying to get court date without reviewing by eco he make me confused on UKBA it say clearly that you have to submit supporting docummnet along with appeal letter.
im really stress NOw becase if he lodg it icant send further evidence and appeal to tribunal i will spoke to him and seek more information that does he know what is he doing.
AT this point what do you think what should i do.
PLEASE REPLY THANKS IN ADVANCE
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Dear all, I know this is not related to the topic but..

I am extremely stressed out!!! My grandmother just had a stroke, she has been rushed into hospital.. please I request you to make dua for her!! Ya Allah bless my grandmother with shifa and a long and healthy life Ameen!!! I love my grandmother too bits! Please all make dua for her! Who knows it could just be your dua that Allah swt answers!!!

Ameen

Thank you all
Allah is the greatest!

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi
Thank u very much for reply.
would you able to tell me please that if he lodged it at croydon without supporting documment and trying to get court date without reviewing by eco he make me confused on UKBA it say clearly that you have to submit supporting docummnet along with appeal letter.
As I said earlier simply focus on refusal grounds and submit all evidence with appeal form relating to it i.e marriage is geniue.

Noboy on earth can get court date without first reviewed by ECO as this is a standard process.Court would give ECO times to review decision first and if they failed to review then would give time to submit bundle i.e documents on which they rely their decision.

Other method is submit an INDEX and supply all documents included with yours application with appeal form.

Main thing is right a very good grounds of refusals to submit with appeal form.Remember there is a case law relating to this and you can submit post evidence(new evidence ) for this ground.

At this stage focus on refusal grounds and submit all evidence relating to it.Later you must be given chance to submit further evidence and witness statement.

Code: Select all

im really stress  NOw because if he lodg it  icant send further evidence and appeal to  tribunal i will spoke to him and seek more information that does he know what is he doing.
Wrong you would be send a further letter to submit witness statement and bundle(whole documents) for yours appeal.So yours concern is baseless.

Shahzad

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm

congrats @shadow86, let us hear some good news tomorrow :)

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Dear all, I know this is not related to the topic but..

I am extremely stressed out!!! My grandmother just had a stroke, she has been rushed into hospital.. please I request you to make dua for her!! Ya Allah bless my grandmother with shifa and a long and healthy life Ameen!!! I love my grandmother too bits! Please all make dua for her! Who knows it could just be your dua that Allah swt answers!!!

Ameen

Thank you all
Oh God..Insalah she would fine..
If she reached Hospital at time then she would recover very soon..Insalah as in these cases reached hospitals at time is a main concern..

adamkhanuk
Newly Registered

Post by adamkhanuk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Shadow86 - All the best for tomorrow. Inshallah you will get good news.

When did your status change to "Processed application returned to AC"? I checked the spreadsheet but could not find that info.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm

rajaj333, no idea what you are saying but if you insist on keep on checking everyday then up to you. Do NOT worry if it doesn't say under process! Look at my case dude, I didn't sweat one bit when mine wasn't under process and look what happened, straight to AC status. My point is do NOT pay attention to the tracking status, let ur appeal run its course. You have submitted passports, now let them do their job yaar.

Ejaz12, Mumbai!????? I know Croydon and Loughborough, where on earth did Mumbai come from? Is ur case related to India visa?

Exquisit33, may Allah grant her a quick recovery and great health, ameen. Sorry to hear about the news.

adamkhanuk, If you look at the Appeals tab, it's right there :) it says July 17, 2011.

akaamir, what kind of immigration advisor is ur cousin? That info he gave u is incorrect. Dunno if u can submit further evidence now but u really were supposed to give further evidence, and write up your grounds of appeal. It is in the grounds of appeal that you can give your response to the ECO about their refusal and if ur cousin has left that blank then ECO will very likely uphold their decision. Handling immigration related matters like applying for spouse visa requires that you make use of your own intellect when u have a dodgy solicitor or immigration advisor. I have taken advice from our Solicitor in Pak but I also use my own intellect. I wrote up grounds of appeal myself and my solicitor inserted most of it in the grounds of appeal which he had made.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

adamkhanuk
Newly Registered

Post by adamkhanuk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

shadow86 Thank you and good luck again for tomorrow

akaamir I'm really corncerned about the advice your cousin has given you. the whole point of an appeal is that you set out your grounds for appealing the refusal of entry clearance ie. you give your reasons. these need to be facts and to hold substance need to be supported by documentary evidence. these are sent to the eco who sometimes will overturn the refusal, send you a callin letter and ask for passport and photos to be submitted so you can get the visa stamped.

By not giving your grounds for appeal you are wasting this opportunity to have the decision overturned and are indicating that you want to go down the long winded route:

Before the hearing yes you do get an opportunity to submit further evidence but this is normally to support the facts and your grounds for appeal. If successful, the judge then needs to communicate the decision with you and the ECO. This takes time. Then you have to wait for call in letter etc etc. All this takes a couple of months at times.

so in summary best to provide as much evidence/documents/facts to support your grounds for refusal so that eco can overturn or provide none of this, wait for a hearing (months) and even if successful months before documents are communicated.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm

akaamir, what kind of immigration advisor is ur cousin? That info he gave u is incorrect. Dunno if u can submit further evidence now but u really were supposed to give further evidence, and write up your grounds of appeal. It is in the grounds of appeal that you can give your response to the ECO about their refusal and if ur cousin has left that blank then ECO will very likely uphold their decision. Handling immigration related matters like applying for spouse visa requires that you make use of your own intellect when u have a dodgy solicitor or immigration advisor. I have taken advice from our Solicitor in Pak but I also use my own intellect. I wrote up grounds of appeal myself and my solicitor inserted most of it in the grounds of appeal which he had made.
Yes good advice.How he left grounds of appeal blank. :twisted:

How this would help ECO to review yours decision.

Remember consultant in Pakistan know little about UK immigrations.

There are good in one thing.To get a big fee for nothing. :lol:

If I am in yours place I can do myself this appeal which has just one objection.

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

Ejaz12

Post by Ejaz12 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 am

@shadow

Yes my case is related to India Visa...

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 am

hey guyz today could be the day inshALLAH ! :D plz can u all make dua for me, im gonna check the status on my lunch break today at work, if its changed then im gona have such a good day! :D
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

adamkhanuk
Newly Registered

Post by adamkhanuk » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am

Slightly unrelated but just to mention www.ukvacpk.com has been given a fresh look. Content etc all remains pretty much the same, just looks different on the eye

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 am

dilseabbassi wrote:hey guyz today could be the day inshALLAH ! :D plz can u all make dua for me, im gonna check the status on my lunch break today at work, if its changed then im gona have such a good day! :D
hope sooo it will be good day for yaaa :)
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 am

adamkhanuk wrote:Slightly unrelated but just to mention www.ukvacpk.com has been given a fresh look. Content etc all remains pretty much the same, just looks different on the eye
i think they just did for those peoples who cant see even track your application :P

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 am

Ejaz12 wrote:@shadow

Then i'm afraid the advice here will not be of help to you. This thread itself is for those who are applying for Spouse Visa in Pakistan to enter UK.

India's immigration policies and procedures are different. I have no clue whatsoever what they are, Sorry.

Inshallah dilse, it'll be ready status for you :)

I think Gerry's website looked better before.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 am

Shadow86 wrote:
Ejaz12 wrote:@shadow

Then i'm afraid the advice here will not be of help to you. This thread itself is for those who are applying for Spouse Visa in Pakistan to enter UK.

India's immigration policies and procedures are different. I have no clue whatsoever what they are, Sorry.

Inshallah dilse, it'll be ready status for you :)

I think Gerry's website looked better before.
when ur wife going to collect the passport n frm which city she apply ?>

Ejaz12

Post by Ejaz12 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 am

Ok thanks for reply... Hope you all get your visa soon.. inshallah..

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am

HEY GUYS!!!!

got next update today

processed application returned to AC 21/7/11

Shadow86 - how long now? not long is it?

dont stress inshallah everythn will be fine, let us know when mrs gets her pp xxx

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 am

CRT7 wrote:HEY GUYS!!!!

got next update today

processed application returned to AC 21/7/11

Shadow86 - how long now? not long is it?

dont stress inshallah everythn will be fine, let us know when mrs gets her pp xxx
mine toooo :P

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Okies guys now time for the most electrifying e-bhangra seen on this forum. WWoooooooohhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Allah SWT my wife has been GRANTED the visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Image Image Image

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I said NICEEEEEEEEEEEE aha aha ooooooh yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Do the balle balle with me now :D lol hahaha. Her first reaction is 'yahoooo'. I'm so thrilled, thanks to everyone sooooooo much for their help! I have taken in so much help and I've done my best to return some too. Thanks for all the support everyone has blessed me and the dua's, it's been a helluva journey and yes there IS light at the end of the tunnel :)

As most people show their timeline I'll do the same, so from start to finish here it is:

7 Sep 2010: Application submitted in Islamabad
7 Sep 2010: Application forwarded to BHC
22 Sep 2010: Visa application under process at BHC
8 Dec 2010: Passport ready and collected - refused entry.
4 Jan 2011: Application lodged at Loughborough Tribunal
28 Jan 2011: Confirmation of receipt of appeal received (Sponsor copy)
1 Mar 2011: Appeal received by ECO - 8th June deadline given to ECO
16 Jun 2011: Call letter received, decision overturned
23 Jun 2011: Passport submitted with new TB Cert, etc
23 Jun 2011: Application forwarded to Islamabad OC
26 Jun 2011: Forwarded to Embassy for processing
17 Jul 2011: Processed Application returned to AC
20 Jul 2011: Ready for collection
21 Jul 2011: Passport collected, visa granted!

Just over 10 months the entire process has taken, alhamdulillah not too bad :)

The visa was stamped on 12 July 2011 and has 12 Oct 2013 expiry date (so issued for 27 months).

All the details are correct on the visa itself so now inshallah travel arrangements will be made and i'll let you all know when she is blessing me and UK with her presence inshallah :D.

Shukar alhamdulillah for this awesome news

rajaj333, Islamabad. Huh you got AC status this quick???????? NICEEEEEEE!!!!!

Way to go CRT7!!!!!! :D now give it 2 working days so as today is Thursday UNFORTUNATELY it'll have to be next week Monday or Tuesday for you :oops: same applies to you too rajaj333.

wassap

Post by wassap » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Bohut bohut mubarak ho yaar!

Time to start your life and enjoy it, hopefully u guys can celebrate ramadan and Eid together!! I really hope you have a great life, you are a top bloke with all the help you have given everybody and you finally deserve your happiness.

rajaj333

Post by rajaj333 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Okies guys now time for the most electrifying e-bhangra seen on this forum. WWoooooooohhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Allah SWT my wife has been GRANTED the visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Image Image Image

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I said NICEEEEEEEEEEEE aha aha ooooooh yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Do the balle balle with me now :D lol hahaha. Her first reaction is 'yahoooo'. I'm so thrilled, thanks to everyone sooooooo much for their help! I have taken in so much help and I've done my best to return some too. Thanks for all the support everyone has blessed me and the dua's, it's been a helluva journey and yes there IS light at the end of the tunnel :)

As most people show their timeline I'll do the same, so from start to finish here it is:

The visa was stamped on 12 July 2011 and has 12 Oct 2013 expiry date (so issued for 27 months).

All the details are correct on the visa itself so now inshallah travel arrangements will be made and i'll let you all know when she is blessing me and UK with her presence inshallah :D.

Way to go CRT7!!!!!! :D now give it 2 working days so as today is Thursday UNFORTUNATELY it'll have to be next week Monday or Tuesday for you :oops: same applies to you too rajaj333.
yeah quick i know it will change on 21 my predication is correct and congrats

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

congrats shadow!!!!!!!!!!!

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

rajaj333 wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:Okies guys now time for the most electrifying e-bhangra seen on this forum. WWoooooooohhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Image Image Image

thats long time but everything is good in the end congrats so glad for you

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 pm

rajaj333 wrote:

Image Image Image

Mubaraka pathakhay

congrats bro Best of luck pray for us as well