ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Query regarding HSMP Extension reference letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SidB

Urgent: Query regarding HSMP Extension reference letter

Post by SidB » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:45 am

Hi,

I sent in my HSMP application in the last week of July. It has now been over a couple of weeks since the application was sent.

I called up WPUK today to find out about the status and they mentioned that my application has not been "keyed on" to the system as yet. They said once the application has been keyed I will receive a reference letter from the HSMP team.

Is this letter different from the letter recd previously with the payment reference number on it? If so, can someone advise how long did it take for them to get this letter after sending the application through?

I have a flight to catch on the 25th so I sent an urgent treatment form but the lady on the phone said that the form might be useless given the fact that my application is still not on the system.

Can someone please shed some light based on their own experience? :roll:

Thanks