ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success - PEO croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi All, First of all thanks to all the members, moderators and visitors of the forum for helping me in all the applications.

Here's my experiecence of ILR at PEO croydon on 19 July 2011. I got ILR approved for myself, my wife and my daughter.

* Category - Set (O) - WP, HSMP, Tier 1
* Went alone for the appointment. My wife and 13-month daughter didn't accompany for the appointment.

Here, it goes...reached front office 30 mins before appointment time. My appointment was one of the first on the day. Went through airport-style security check. In 2 mins, got my application checked and issues a tocken (as there was no queue). Went to first floor and paid the fee. Was told to wait in the waiting area. After 20-25 mins, my token number called out.

Greeted the caseworker. He returned greetings, and asked for the tokens, passports and application form.

CW: Which cartegory you are applying...
ME: Set (O) excluding long stay...WP, HSMP and now on Tier 1

CW: Photographs pls.

Provided the photographs. He pasted the photographs onto the appropiate pages. Then, he went to check few things with the passport and checking on his PC.

CW: Are you claiming the same points for salary as your last Tier 1 application?
ME: Yes, the same points.

He did NOT ask if the salary is same or lower or higher. He just confirmed if i'm claiming the same points.

CW: Are you claiming for 12 consecutive months salary in the last 15 months?
ME: Yes

CW: Can you give the photocopies of your 12 months payslips and bank statements. Highlight the salary both in ur salary slip and bank statement
ME: Here's the requested photocopies. Do you want the originals ?
CW: No, not needed.

CW: Do you have a summary of the earnings for the 12 months you are claiming...
ME: No sir.

CW provided me the calculator and asked me to provide him the total gross and net pay for the 12 month period. Realised that I forgot to prepare a spreasheet of 12 months gross salary and net pay. CW specifically asked me if I had got a summary sheet. I would suggest all you prepare this sheet and go.

CW: I'm checking your criminality report....All is good. You don't have any traffic office pending. All is good...I've decided to offer you, your wife and your daughter ILR....
ME: Thanks sir...

CW: Come after 10 AM to collect your passport from counter 22.
ME: Thank you very much...

I left the building for an hour. I came after 10 AM and our passport was waiting with ILR duly stamped. After checking all the required details on the stamping, left happily...

Documents requested by CW and submitted:

Photocopies of salary slips
Photocopies of bank statements
Photocopies of 5 years P60s and P45 & 5 year earinings and tax/Ni payment letter from HMRC
Original employment referenc letter from current employer
List of days outside UK

Once again, thanks for all the help!

Cheers

sab124

Post by sab124 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

How about Life in the UK test certificate? did u submit this as well.

maximux79

Re: ILR success - PEO croydon

Post by maximux79 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:09 am

Yes, sorry missed it in the list..I had submitted Life in the UK test report for both myself and my wife. Alos, suprisingly, CW didn't ask for co-habitation proofs...

Cheers
sab124 wrote:How about Life in the UK test certificate? did u submit this as well.

chuchu_law
Newly Registered

Re: ILR success - PEO croydon

Post by chuchu_law » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 pm

maximux79 wrote: CW: I'm checking your criminality report....All is good. You don't have any traffic office pending. All is good...I've decided to offer you, your wife and your daughter ILR....
ME: Thanks sir...
what does no traffic office pending mean? I've got 3 points on my drivers license, does it count?

Many thanks!