ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dory
Newly Registered

Post by dory » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

zzz wrote:horay ! just got a call from INIS - 29July it is :)
(formal invitation to follow)

payment submitted on 11/07.
congrats zzz!
Did they ask you over the phone whether you're available or not?
Cos' I got a letter in the post yesterday asking if I was available (after confirming over the phone that i am!). Now sending them the letter with confirmation, and wait for the invitation for next week! :)

zzz

Post by zzz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 am

dory wrote: Did they ask you over the phone whether you're available or not?
they sure did

realhope

Post by realhope » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 pm

aya101 wrote:
realhope wrote:
aya101 wrote:i called today to ask for the decision on an application of august 2009 and I was told again to wait for a reply in the coming week..i havent been asked anything regarding the application since applying for citizenship 2years ago
hi aya101
thats great news... i hope your approval will come in soon....can you tell us your application is based on 5years residency/work permit? do you have long term residency?
many thanks
well they said this in May when I called and they said the same thing my timeline
applied in 2009.....living in ireland for 9 years back then and applied with refugee statues and I dont work
what can you do other than wait....i dont know....i am waiting for almost 2 years now
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 pm

same here m8, every is another day of waiting
realhope wrote: what can you do other than wait....i dont know....i am waiting for almost 2 years now

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

This is what people are doing i..e waiting :roll:
Even LTR applications takes long time to process (from this forum I come to know that its around 3-4 months)

This 6 month time frame for naturalization is nowhere near.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 pm

That's why they continue to send any case they feel like to use in blocking your naturalization's so beware.

A car parked insured, not driving and today a naturalization applicant received a motor tax fine through the post, The care has actually been taxed afterward, Discuss ?

Garda has started another tricks beware. :twisted:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

angelcountry wrote:That's why they continue to send any case they feel like to use in blocking your naturalization's so beware.

A car parked insured, not driving and today a naturalization applicant received a motor tax fine through the post, The care has actually been taxed afterward, Discuss ?

Garda has started another tricks beware. :twisted:

Public order cases has been exhausted now is road traffic acts.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

aim
Newly Registered

Post by aim » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 pm

[quote="zzz"]horay ! just got a call from INIS - 29July it is :)
(formal invitation to follow)

payment submitted on 11/07.[/quote]

zzz congrats.

I had sent on 14/07, obviously 3 days later than you. Seems I have to wait till next week/week after to hear something. Called today and they haven't opened it yet.

AIM

AUCK

Hi everyone

Post by AUCK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I am in the Q usual I have applied in june 09

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm

We're sick and tired of selective citizenship, we want inclusive citizenship please enough.

zzz

Post by zzz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

alpha_1 wrote: This 6 month time frame for naturalization is nowhere near.
according to mr shatter, the backlog will be processed by the end of *next* summer.
only then it will be 6 months.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

zzz wrote:
alpha_1 wrote: This 6 month time frame for naturalization is nowhere near.
according to mr shatter, the backlog will be processed by the end of *next* summer.
only then it will be 6 months.
For fek sake, how would you spent over ten years in a country still vegetating to become a citizen while work permit who has just spent between five and six years are now citizen yet the system is not relentless in repudiating you if you're easy for it, you can imagine.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

angelcountry wrote: yet the system is not relentless in repudiating you if you're easy for it, you can imagine.

WTF??

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote: yet the system is not relentless in repudiating you if you're easy for it, you can imagine.

WTF??
We will all get there anyway. :lol:

realhope

Post by realhope » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 am

flatpack wrote:same here m8, every is another day of waiting
realhope wrote: what can you do other than wait....i dont know....i am waiting for almost 2 years now
any idea how long the garda report takes? is it months or years?
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 am

realhope wrote:
flatpack wrote:same here m8, every is another day of waiting
any idea how long the garda report takes? is it months or years?
Why Garda Report ?

Garda that sent a vetting form back to an employer without filling it, so that, that person could come off supplementary, will now fill a form for innocent Irish wannabe ?

I mean Justice minister need to give them the stipulated time to return the form otherwise they will continue to vegetate on it by misuse of power and religion bias. :D

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm

any news from my new freinds?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi angelcountry
I hope that you are feeling well I would be very grateful to you if you make simple and understandable comments. Most of the time your comments give me a feel of negative thought, we are already so much fed up with this system now we are seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel don't ruin our hopes. If you want to warn us or give your useful information please be positive and don't try to make people more depress. THANKS
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

BANDAR wrote:any news from my new freinds?
No it was a quiet week except Dublin people are getting invitations on 28 and 29 July. May be next week has another firework of approvals BUT approval is not the end of the journey then you have to wait for Oath Date, then Certificate and then Passport. So GOOD LUCK
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO:
MidnightHawk
Justcurious
dory
zzz
for your invitations.
All "Newly Wed" People If you have media coverage there and they do some Q&A with you tell us that you are from forum. Have Happy Time.
PIKKA

dory
Newly Registered

Post by dory » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanks PIKKA!

I got my phone bill of calling the Tipperary 1890 numbers.
32 mins for 8 euro!
I thought that was supposed to be a Lo Call number? I'd say I was waiting for 30 mins in the queue and spoke to the staff for less than 2 min.

I'm not moaning or anything. Just want to share this information.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:25 pm

PIKKA wrote:Hi angelcountry
I hope that you are feeling well I would be very grateful to you if you make simple and understandable comments. Most of the time your comments give me a feel of negative thought, we are already so much fed up with this system now we are seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel don't ruin our hopes. If you want to warn us or give your useful information please be positive and don't try to make people more depress. THANKS
We are all hopeful immigrant, but i am just given you the discrimination's and sectionalism we suffered in the country side, whereby we've been treated like slave using the excuses of been shouted at, to make our life a living hell and subjected to an apartheid system for example Wexford, at what rate have we been invited for naturalization citizenship celebrations even those who had applied before me ?, when during the citizenship referendum, they're the only county in Ireland that voted overwhelmingly in changes to that citizenship in the Ireland of island and immigrant are not many in Wexford achypelago. :twisted:

2011inland
Newly Registered

Post by 2011inland » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Just want to share this information.

:D I hope in coming week - C. office going to send 1000 more approval in one bunch :D

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

2011inland wrote:Just want to share this information.

:D I hope in coming week - C. office going to send 1000 more approval in one bunch :D
Is this the information or optimism? Because you said "you hope" :D

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 pm

2011inland wrote:Just want to share this information.

That's a good news, please we don't want Willie O'dea stuff in our community full of lies and luring tactics, please dont take your anger of lost of seat on me, i never had any confrontations with you ever, look back on your voters backfire not me. Oops :D