ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address that appears on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jefferson70uk
Newly Registered

Address that appears on bank statement

Post by jefferson70uk » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm

I have a strange situation. I am looking to apply for a PSW from here in the US. I have bank statements going back 3 months that demonstrate I have the appropriate funds in my personal checking account at Bank of America. However, the earliest of these statements shows the mailing address I had associated with the account for awhile, which is my address at work. It has "c/o [business name]", but does indeed list my name and all the other appropriate information on my bank's original statement letterhead.

The other two statements will reflect my actual home address and my name (no c/o or business name). My question is whether this will be a problem. It is clear it is the same account going by the account number and my name is on all the paperwork.

I can't really wait another month because I'm already cutting it too close to the deadline (my eligibility ends Nov. 1). Any idea if I should worry about this? Thanks.

P.S. - Getting a new printout on proper letterhead with the proper address isn't an option, as my bank has stated. Also, getting any kind of a letter from them is also not an option. Typical US banks, very unhelpful when it comes to immigration.