ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

2011inland
Newly Registered

Post by 2011inland » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 pm

--
Last edited by 2011inland on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 pm

2011inland wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:
Is this the information or optimism? Because you said "you hope" :D
When I called on Thursday - Ms said with a smile - a bunch of 1000 approval will be sent in the coming weeks - they are busy in that
Thats good news then. Thanks for sharing this info.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

2011inland wrote:Just want to share this information.

:D I hope in coming week - C. office going to send 1000 more approval in one bunch :D
That's a good news lets see who is going to celebrate next week. BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK for all those who are still waiting.
PIKKA

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

PIKKA wrote:
2011inland wrote:Just want to share this information.

:D I hope in coming week - C. office going to send 1000 more approval in one bunch :D
That's a good news lets see who is going to celebrate next week. BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK for all those who are still waiting.
Still unaccounted for really. :lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:12 pm

angelcountry wrote:
PIKKA wrote:Hi angelcountry
I hope that you are feeling well I would be very grateful to you if you make simple and understandable comments. Most of the time your comments give me a feel of negative thought, we are already so much fed up with this system now we are seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel don't ruin our hopes. If you want to warn us or give your useful information please be positive and don't try to make people more depress. THANKS
We are all hopeful immigrant, but i am just given you the discrimination's and sectionalism we suffered in the country side, whereby we've been treated like slave using the excuses of been shouted at, to make our life a living hell and subjected to an apartheid system for example Wexford, at what rate have we been invited for naturalization citizenship celebrations even those who had applied before me ?, when during the citizenship referendum, they're the only county in Ireland that voted overwhelmingly in changes to that citizenship in the Ireland of island and immigrant are not many in Wexford achypelago. :twisted:
We all know that we are clear victim of discrimination and sectionalism but cannot do anything because this is the system of this country but knowing all these things we still want to be here because everybody has his own priorities and boundings. So there is no need to repeat the same reality again and again and irritate people. BE POSITIVE..........
PIKKA

monte

Post by monte » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Dear Bandar,
please do us all a favor and stop repeating this annoying question of yours (any news from my friends), you can read the form as thousands do or write something meaningful please, thanks.
BANDAR wrote:any news from my new freinds?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

PIKKA wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
PIKKA wrote:Hi angelcountry
I hope that you are feeling well I would be very grateful to you if you make simple and understandable comments. Most of the time your comments give me a feel of negative thought, we are already so much fed up with this system now we are seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel don't ruin our hopes. If you want to warn us or give your useful information please be positive and don't try to make people more depress. THANKS
We are all hopeful immigrant, but i am just given you the discrimination's and sectionalism we suffered in the country side, whereby we've been treated like slave using the excuses of been shouted at, to make our life a living hell and subjected to an apartheid system for example Wexford, at what rate have we been invited for naturalization citizenship celebrations even those who had applied before me ?, when during the citizenship referendum, they're the only county in Ireland that voted overwhelmingly in changes to that citizenship in the Ireland of island and immigrant are not many in Wexford achypelago. :twisted:
We all know that we are clear victim of discrimination and sectionalism but cannot do anything because this is the system of this country but knowing all these things we still want to be here because everybody has his own priorities and boundings. So there is no need to repeat the same reality again and again and irritate people. BE POSITIVE..........
Until the government published the Figures of Naturalization certificate granted since they came to office which include All the nationality

Pakistan
Indian
South African
Nigeria
Brazilians
Zimbabwe
Ghana
Jamaica
America
Canadian
New Zealand
Fiji
Kribati
Criotian
Russians
Iceland
Norwaygian

E.T.C and many more................................... what are those figures on the aforementioned nation without one sided naturalizations.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 am

angelcountry wrote: Until the government published the Figures of Naturalization certificate granted since they came to office which include All the nationality

E.T.C and many more................................... what are those figures on the aforementioned nation without one sided naturalizations.
Angelcountry: So far, none of your posts make any sense. If you insist on continuing to post to these boards, could you please re-read your posts before you click the SUBMIT button? You are wasting many peoples time by posting rubbish that nobody can understand!

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 am

scrudu wrote:
angelcountry wrote: Until the government published the Figures of Naturalization certificate granted since they came to office which include All the nationality

Angelcountry: So far, none of your posts make any sense. If you insist on continuing to post to these boards, could you please re-read your posts before you click the SUBMIT button? You are wasting many peoples time by posting rubbish that nobody can understand!

I know right wing view is not read on my statement, and for the fact that, i underpin the probans you get upset, does my comment has direct or indirect effect on you why you are insulting me like that ?

If my comment makes no sense, then you move on and reply to those comments that make senses to you, please warned o.k.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

angelcountry wrote:I know right wing view is not read on my statement, and for the fact that, i underpin the probans you get upset, does my comment has direct or indirect effect on you why you are insulting me like that ?

If my comment makes no sense, then you move on and reply to those comments that make senses to you, please warned o.k.
Seriously angelcountry - like others have also said - none of your entries makes any sense. please do not respond unless you have something sensible, and legible, to contribute.

No one is hostile here unless provoked, and comments like yours does not help. I am sure there are many other forums available on the internet you can join.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:I know right wing view is not read on my statement, and for the fact that, i underpin the probans you get upset, does my comment has direct or indirect effect on you why you are insulting me like that ?

Seriously angelcountry - like others have also said - none of your entries makes any sense. please do not respond unless you have something sensible, and legible, to contribute.

No one is hostile here unless provoked, and comments like yours does not help. I am sure there are many other forums available on the internet you can join.
In a free world ?

Most of you are work permit holder and you believed that, you could pushed other immigrant back in Ireland and find your ways through naturalization and all runs away and make life cumbersome for other types of residency in Ireland, and once people like us that knows the law discovered your website and see all the fastrack methods you're using to deceived the INIS you all get agitated and intimidated by the mccraken views will use to halt your tricks in Ireland. :D

I don't mind your views about me, the more hate you have for me, the more your life will be difficult and the more i move up so continue.

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 am

You ALL talk shite on this forum !!

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am

tullamore wrote:You ALL talk shite on this forum !!
Thank you and lack attitudinal problems just as they like to behave in real life.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am

What are you doing in Ireland? You should be in Australia............... Did they not accept you or you are late and if you are saying truth in your comment why are you on this forum?
tullamore wrote:You ALL talk shite on this forum !!
PIKKA

vs
Newly Registered

Post by vs » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Got a call last Fri at 4pm asking if I could attend the ceremony on Fri 29 July around lunch time! :D

Submitted payment on 13 July, they god the letter on 14 July. Now waiting for the confirmation letter with exact time and location - cant wait!!

I thought they were now handing over the certificate of naturalisation on the day of the ceremony and we can apply for the passport straight away - isn't it?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:05 pm

vs wrote:Got a call last Fri at 4pm asking if I could attend the ceremony on Fri 29 July around lunch time! :D

Submitted payment on 13 July, they god the letter on 14 July. Now waiting for the confirmation letter with exact time and location - cant wait!!

I thought they were now handing over the certificate of naturalisation on the day of the ceremony and we can apply for the passport straight away - isn't it?
Congratulations for your invitation. Yes they are handing over Certificates on the Ceremony day. GOOD LUCK
PIKKA

vs
Newly Registered

Post by vs » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

PIKKA wrote:
vs wrote:Got a call last Fri at 4pm asking if I could attend the ceremony on Fri 29 July around lunch time! :D

Congratulations for your invitation. Yes they are handing over Certificates on the Ceremony day. GOOD LUCK
Thanks, PIKKA!

Do you know what I need to send to apply for the passport? Not sure they're asking for original birth cert + certified translation or only the cert of naturalisation?

aim
Newly Registered

Post by aim » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:25 pm

[quote="vs"]Got a call last Fri at 4pm asking if I could attend the ceremony on Fri 29 July around lunch time! :D

[/quote]

My timeline is similar to you. Submitted payment on 13 July, INIS recd post on 14 July. Got call today enquiring my availability to attend ceremony on 29th.

Do you/anybody else know where the venue in Rathmines?

Thanks

AIM

vs
Newly Registered

Post by vs » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm

aim wrote: My timeline is similar to you. Submitted payment on 13 July, INIS recd post on 14 July. Got call today enquiring my availability to attend ceremony on 29th.

Do you/anybody else know where the venue in Rathmines?

Thanks

AIM
Hi AIM,

My venue is in Rathmines too, but dont know where yet.

goonie76
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by goonie76 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Did anybody recently got CON by post ? if so how long it took after sending the required documents to INIS by post.

I sent mine 3 weeks back and still haven't heard anything back from INIS.

Thanks

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 am

vs wrote:My venue is in Rathmines too, but dont know where yet.
The Rathmines ceremony is at the Cathal Brugha Army Barracks

http://www.62infantry.com/Cathal_Brugha ... _Map.shtml

vs
Newly Registered

Post by vs » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
vs wrote:My venue is in Rathmines too, but dont know where yet.
The Rathmines ceremony is at the Cathal Brugha Army Barracks

http://www.62infantry.com/Cathal_Brugha ... _Map.shtml
Cool! Mine should be on the same place so! :D
What time is it on? I still haven't received the letter...

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

congrat to everybody for approval of irish citizenship .fine gael and alan shatter great work

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 am

vs wrote:What time is it on? I still haven't received the letter...
It's hard to say - my invite has a ceremony number on it, so I guess that there will be a couple of them during the day.

flatpack

its very quite here,

Post by flatpack » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

its very quite here,