ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid Application due to improper photograph - PLEASE HELP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:12 pm

zinao wrote:is there a link on the caseworkers instructions on refusals nd invalid?
Yes.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Hi, vinny I havnt appealed yet .

Post by Greenie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 am

shamsa01 wrote: Hi vinny i havnt appealed yet I am going to appeal on monday . I dont understand one thing according to the decision case worker said I do not have established presence as I have made out of time application That means he didnt treat my application as a continuity of the previouse one. If this is the case why I have been given right of appeal.
have they made a decision to remove you? What does your notice of decision say at the top?[/quote]
No , They havnt made such decision I am going to appeal on monday.[/quote]

I suggest you get legal advice before you appeal. Unless they have made decision to remove you there should be no right of appeal if the application was out of time.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:04 am

See also 17.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

zinao
United Kingdom

Post by zinao » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 pm

vinny wrote:See also 17.
but that is 2007. does it apply today?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Unfortunately, no.

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi everyone
when my application was returned as invalid I was really confused.Lot of people including some solicitors told me to do new application with new bank statement.I could not do new application with updated bank statement because I taken out my money after application received by HO.I put money again to my account and was waiting for 28 days.Meantime one of my friend told me about a good solicitor and I talked to her.She told me if you do new application with new bak statement your application will be refused.
Then I send the same application back with all old document including old statement and I got my visa.Please see details-
Applied on 19 April 2011
Retuned application 13 May 2011 as invalid (visa expire 30 April 2011)
Reapplied with same application and docs 31 May 2011
Biometric letter received 22 June 2011
Biometric Done 11 July 2011
Visa Received 19th July 2011

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Rubablu wrote:Hi everyone
when my application was returned as invalid I was really confused.Lot of people including some solicitors told me to do new application with new bank statement.I could not do new application with updated bank statement because I taken out my money after application received by HO.I put money again to my account and was waiting for 28 days.Meantime one of my friend told me about a good solicitor and I talked to her.She told me if you do new application with new bak statement your application will be refused.
Then I send the same application back with all old document including old statement and I got my visa.Please see details-
Applied on 19 April 2011
what was the date of the closing balance on the statement you submitted?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Good news. If you enclosed a covering letter, then what did you write?

zinao
United Kingdom

Post by zinao » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 am

hi

how was this possible. as i i did exacktly the same thing. now my school are writing to me stating that they will not issue me another CAS without me paying an extra £1500 for a new CAS. they are also stating that i have to leave the country.

should i write to the home office asking reconsideration as JR is long and expensive.

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Rubablu wrote:Hi everyone
Applied on 19 April 2011
Hi, first of all congratulations for your visa . I had a same problem they have refused my visa but the good part is that i have been given right to appeal my case was exactly like yours, the only difference was that i made my first application on 18 may 2011 . I have got my hearing date lets see what happens.