ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address while applying FLR M!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ultimate12570

Change of address while applying FLR M!

Post by ultimate12570 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi,
I need some advice from you guys if you can, we are going to apply FLR M, but we need to leave our current house next month because of our tenancy agreement.

my question is, does it make any effect on our FLR M application just because we change our address after 1 month?

Do i need to inform HO about change of address by letter or phone, so they can send our documents to the new address!

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Use Royal Mail's redirection service and inform the UKBA.
Biometric residence permits' responsibilities wrote:What should I do if I change my address or circumstances?

If you change your address before you have received your biometric residence permit, you should tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606 7766

If you change your address at any time after you have received your biometric residence permit, and you think you are likely to be at the new address for at least six months, you should tell us by sending a fax to 020 8196 5454 or by writing to:

UK Border Agency
Change of Address Team
11th Floor Lunar House
Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

You should tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606 7766 if
* you change your circumstances so you no longer qualify to stay under the Immigration Rules that were in place when we gave you permission to stay in the UK; or
* you are a student and you change your course and/or education provider (sponsor).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.