ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

90 days or 3 months?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jefferson70uk
Newly Registered

90 days or 3 months?

Post by jefferson70uk » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 am

I am submitting for my PSW visa soon and will have 3 months worth of original bank statements proving that I have the adequate funds available. I am a little concerned with the dates, however.

The period of time covered by my statements will be from 29 June of this year and will probably go to 27 September. Although this may appear to be 2 days shy of 3 months, this period of time actually comes to 91 days.

I've done some research and the UKBA website says "3 months" but the downloadable pdf guide for PSW's states this requirement as "90 days".

I have a problem with the address that appears on the statement previous to this period, so I was hoping not to have to use it (although it does have the required funds).

My questions is: is it more important to cover 3 calendar months? Or is it sufficient to cover a 91 day period?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 am

The requirement in the rules is 90 days.

divarien

Post by divarien » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 pm

its even clearly mentioned in the policy guidance that "last consecutive 90 days"