ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with visa for spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

streetracer
Newly Registered

Problem with visa for spouse

Post by streetracer » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I married I wife in India in May 2011. I return to the UK the same month and since then I have been calling her using International Calling Cards (you dial a local number 0207, then enter a pin code and dial the number of the person you wish to speak to).

However, my telephone provider does not support these so even though I have been phoning her every day there is no record of me using the international calling card in the itemised bill i recieve each month.

However, this (evidence i have used a calling card) does appear on my mobile phone which I have to started to use.

Will this cause me problems when I apply for a visa for her - ie there is a 2 month period for which I have no evidence of any sort of communication with her? Is there anyway I can address this problem now.
I have dvd and photos of our engagement and of our wedding.

flyguy

Post by flyguy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Should be ok, keep the cards as proof and as you say the local access number will show up on your mobile phone bill. Maybe you can also try to keep email corrospondonce if she has an email account & internet access.

Also when you submit your application, the contact is only 1 element of supporting information.