ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online "status" for EEA2 request anyone?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gabrio
Newly Registered

Online "status" for EEA2 request anyone?

Post by gabrio » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 pm

hi guys,

is there an online link where i can check what's the status of an EEA2 application i sent for my wife?

it seems that some applications went faster and some slower as far as i can read from the forum....what would be a genuine assumption regarding an "average" waiting time?

like 1 month? 2 months? provided that they are happy with the info.

thanks

Gabrio

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

No online status that I know of. When did you submit?

gabrio
Newly Registered

Post by gabrio » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Recently actually, Monday July 11, 2011 and i received confirmation from Royal Mail that was received Tue July 12, 2011 @ 8.30am...

When we did our COA they sent a letter saying "thanks we received your documents and are processing it", like after 3 weeks if i recall correctly...and then received the COA and documents back after 6 weeks, pretty smooth.

thanks
gabrio

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Re: Online "status" for EEA2 request anyone?

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

gabrio wrote:hi guys,

is there an online link where i can check what's the status of an EEA2 application i sent for my wife?

it seems that some applications went faster and some slower as far as i can read from the forum....what would be a genuine assumption regarding an "average" waiting time?

like 1 month? 2 months? provided that they are happy with the info.

thanks

Gabrio

If every thing goes well, normal processing time these days is 3 to 4 months(even they say upto 6 months).So hopefully by the end of October you should get it.

gabrio
Newly Registered

Post by gabrio » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

actually we just received earlier today via mail (just shortly after i posted on the forum) :) a confirmation letter from UKBA saying that is processing...now let's wait!!!