ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm

mashallah..so nice to hear ur gna spend EID toegther..i gues i hav to wait for eid ul adha to cum round..and mayb inshallah me and hubby can spend eid together then lol..

pray for me too..:)

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Any UPDATE guys???

I am hoping the VISAs are granted Inshallah 4 all those collecting passports today!!!!
Allah is the greatest!

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 pm

okara87 wrote:yay finally ready for collection update :) thank you god! will not know till tommorow now
Wonderful news okara ! Wish u best of luck :D InshAllh everything' would be fine :) keep hope , n relax!

chrisini77

Post by chrisini77 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
Hello everyone on the forum I had a full time job and a part time job....but had to resign from the full time job due to my immigration issues...but my part time job is with an agency who confirmed my name is still on their books even though i had not worked for them in over a year now.
apart on their books you need clear job contract with clear working hours and hourly pay. i.e pay slips,p60 ect.

With part time job i.e agency work you have real difficult to meet financially requirement that is £100.75 per week after paying rent,council tax i.e (check exact income support level for two person in UK).

The other thing is in agency work there is no guaranteed work.Work on luck.:lol:
I would appreciate it if i can get suggestions regarding the VAF4 form Part 5 .... where it talks about finance and employment ....can i indicate that i have a job contract?
Yes if you have a legal job contract with clear working term and conditions.
i would also like to know if it is essential to put in my bank statements and payslips which i have overdrawn since i have been off work to support my application.
I have difficulty to understand what exactly are you trying to say.Obviously if you supply these statement then ECO can read(i.e he is not blind) How much you have balance in yours account and when you were overdrawn.He has some good evidence to write some good refusal reasons in his decision. :lol:

May be I am a bit negative here but you would invite a refusal on maintenance with these details if you apply for visa.

In my view if you first get first a full time job and maintain some good balance and then apply.For instance if yours case gone to appeal then it would take upto 1.5 years to get visa endorsed.

Actually My wife is acting as my sponsor and has full time employment and have given me her bank statements and payslips, i was just wanting to know if i say i am not working the ECO will not find that out through my NI

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Allah ka lakh lakh shukhar hai, my husband has been grant a Visa. I thank you all for your help and support and with all your Dua's this has happened.

It was stamped 14th July.

Congratulations Wassup and good luck everyday_4_U.

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Good luck to Okara too, InshAllah you and Everyday_4_U will be granted Visa's too.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 pm

nazema wrote:Allah ka lakh lakh shukhar hai, my husband has been grant a Visa. I thank you all for your help and support and with all your Dua's this has happened.

Congratulations, wish u a happy life

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Well,
it looks like im next in line cuz my 60 working days (well not mine but my wifes, well same thing really, LOL) r going 2 b up on thursday, i know that a decision has been made cuz my wife got an email saying a decision has been made, this was on the 14th, inshallah i will b hearing some good news, pray 4 me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Congrats Nazema.. Mashallah!!!
Please make dua for me Inshallah!!!
Allah is the greatest!

wassap

Post by wassap » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 pm

nazema wrote:Allah ka lakh lakh shukhar hai, my husband has been grant a Visa. I thank you all for your help and support and with all your Dua's this has happened.

Mubarak ho sis, the missus was stamped on the 14th aswell.

Inshallah everyone else will get good news aswell. if alllah wills it, it will happen, my form had mistakes, and we didnt even submit the uk naric letter with the degree mark sheets, and we still got it.But the financials were really strong, as was the contact and accomodation.

Just keep praying.
Submitted on 10/05/2011
Visa application is under process at British High Commission 18/05/2011
No interviews or Employer calls or emails
Ready for collection on 22/07/11

ILR granted 19/9/2013
Awaiting BRP!

Result?????

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

My Visa has refused on only one stupid and useless objection. You know what the reason is the Nikkahnama is invalid as it is not registered in Union Council. But it is stamped by the Nikkah registrar. There is no other objection on anything as i have provide bundle of documents.
Anybody can suggest me what document can i show them to prove my marriage certificate is valid? Is a letter from Union Council is enough? What else do i need, please tell me soon. I am really upset sometime ECO's are really stupid.

Asil_88

r

Post by Asil_88 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Congratulations Nazema and wassap have a nice life.
My wife still waiting for the call for the passport collection. InshALLAH it will be soon. getting really nervous.

rajaj333

hELLLOO GUYS

Post by rajaj333 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

fINALLLY MY WHOLE FAMILY GOT THE VISAAAAAAA WOOHOOO CANT EXPRESS MY FEEEEELINGS WITH UU :pp AND I WAS BUSY IN PACKING N GOING TO UKKKK TOMMORRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SEEEYAAAA!!!!!!!

CONGRATS THOSE who GET VISA N WHO GOT REFUSED MAY ALLAH GRANT DR VISA ON OVER TURNED DESiscionn Ameen!!
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:My Visa has refused on only one stupid and useless objection. You know what the reason is the Nikkahnama is invalid as it is not registered in Union Council. But it is stamped by the Nikkah registrar. There is no other objection on anything as i have provide bundle of documents.
Anybody can suggest me what document can i show them to prove my marriage certificate is valid? Is a letter from Union Council is enough? What else do i need, please tell me soon. I am really upset sometime ECO's are really stupid.
sorry to hear about the bad news
u should get a letter from the union council and also get the nadra marriage certificate. may be they were to lazy in verifying the nikah nama,

anjum786mohammed

Re: hELLLOO GUYS

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 pm

rajaj333 wrote:fINALLLY MY WHOLE FAMILY GOT THE VISAAAAAAA WOOHOOO CANT EXPRESS MY FEEEEELINGS WITH UU :pp AND I WAS BUSY IN PACKING N GOING TO UKKKK TOMMORRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SEEEYAAAA!!!!!!!

CONGRATS THOSE who GET VISA N WHO GOT REFUSED MAY ALLAH GRANT DR VISA ON OVER TURNED DESiscionn Ameen!!
congratulations, wish u all the best for the future

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 pm

congrats to Nazema and Wassap x :D

sorry to hear about your refusal everyday, inshallah it will get overturned soon.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Congrats nazema :). Wish you a happy married life ahead :D.

Sorry to read about the refusal everyday :( all that wait for a lousy refusal, so annoying! What anjum suggested, give that a try. If your Nikah Nama was in Urdu then have it attested by a reliable source. Basically not leaving any scope for gaps.
At this moment of time, whilst you are indeed upset about the refusal, just keep your focus and submit the appeal and then maintain sabr, inshallah ur refusal will be overturned!

Finally you now got it raja, congrats :)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:44 pm

rajaj whole family????????????....was ther more lol?..

oh im so sorry everyday..inshallah jus give them wht they want and it wil b overturned soon..i wil pray for u..

congrats nazema sistaaaaaaaaa....balle balllllllllllllle

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your refusal everyday, but just stayed focused and InshAllah it will be overturned.

Thanks all for your wishes!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

@ Everyday
So sorry to hear the terrible news.. but Inshallah don't be disheartened, remember Allah swt will make things better for you.. the decision will be overturned soon! Just don't lose hope and Inshallah all wil go well 4 you!!! May Allah give you Sabar!!

Ameen
Allah is the greatest!

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Alhamdolillah, so happy for Nazema and Wassup... Heartiest congrats. May u guys have wonderful life ahead. ameen... regards and fi aman allah

Every_day_4_U: insha allah urs be overturned soon...

amson90
Newly Registered

salaam everyone

Post by amson90 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

just to let you all know. my husband has arrived to england today (monday 25th july) . the immigration didnt even ask him 1 question. they just checked his passport and let him through as normal. soo happy....
inshallah everyone will get good news who are waiting. those who got it well done. the ones who got rejected allah swt has something better planned for you. just make dua.

wassap

Post by wassap » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Ticket booked for the missus, she's gonna be landing in Brum on the 20th of August!!!

Were both so excited and im so relieved.We can finally start our life together, pity Ive used all my holidays up now, we cant go away anywhere, grrrr!
Submitted on 10/05/2011
Visa application is under process at British High Commission 18/05/2011
No interviews or Employer calls or emails
Ready for collection on 22/07/11

ILR granted 19/9/2013
Awaiting BRP!

Result?????

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Ticket booked for the missus, she's gonna be landing in Brum on the 20th of August!!!
Ticket booked for date that has been passed.:lol:
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters