ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Continous stay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RK1980
Newly Registered

Continous stay

Post by RK1980 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Dear Members,

UKBA Guidance for continuous stay is confusing (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary) didn't mention anything about 90 days period.

Can I ask the experienced people to share their opinion on my following queries.

1. Does time spent outside the UK in one trip (more than 90 days, in my case it is 97 days) is considred as brekage in the conitnuity if the applicant is paid for the period as well (working remotely)? given that total unpaid absenses in the total 5 year period is 0.

Best Regards,
Rajesh

Angela Jiang

Post by Angela Jiang » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

welcome to the group, I have the same questions, Immigration Rules should clarify our point!!!

waiting for advice...

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.