ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I wish to immigrate to the UK!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

regatta
Newly Registered

I wish to immigrate to the UK!

Post by regatta » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:41 pm

Hi,

I am a Pakistani national living in Karachi. I wish to immigrate to the UK with my wife, two children and mother. As I have limited knowledge of the immigration process, I would request to the forum members to kindly guide me in this. Please inform me how is it possible. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

regatta

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:28 pm

Why UK?
There are so many better countries on the planet than the UK.

Any decision to migrate should be based on thorough consideration and analysis. From where you can decide in which country to migrate.

bbdivo
Member of Standing

Post by bbdivo » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:11 am

Jeff Albright wrote:There are so many better countries on the planet than the UK.
Depends on your definition of 'better'

regatta
Newly Registered

Post by regatta » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi,

Sorry for late reply from me for some reason and thank both of you for your replies to my question. Actually I have a kind of emotional attachment with the UK as I travelled the UK during my childhood and I love the climate of the UK. Also I have many relatives there so I wont miss anyone here. Please inform me if it is possible for me to immigrate there with my family legally. Thanks and awaiting your replies. :)

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: I wish to immigrate to the UK!

Post by pantaiema » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:38 pm

Dear Reagtta
Your question is actually too general. It will need at least a dozen of pages to answer this question accurately. However, workpermit.com the company which provide this service have already written the general guidance. Therefore you could find all answer of your questions form this link

http://www.workpermit.com/uk/uk.htm

Read and Learn it and ask specific questions in this forum after you have read the above guidance.

Pantaiema
regatta wrote:Hi,

I am a Pakistani national living in Karachi. I wish to immigrate to the UK with my wife, two children and mother. As I have limited knowledge of the immigration process, I would request to the forum members to kindly guide me in this. Please inform me how is it possible. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

regatta