ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa / NARIC question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

davey64
Newly Registered

Fiance Visa / NARIC question

Post by davey64 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi,
My Fiance ( Chinese ) has just submitted her Settlement visa application which we beleive is very good indeed. We meet all the requirements, having met in China X2 and she has recently lived with me here in England for 6 months. All required paperwork is correct, however..

She holds a BA Degree, Major in English from University of NW China, 4 year study, which was translated by the Visa centre and submitted to omit her from the ELT. Great.
However, we are a little concerned that this Degree was not certified by NARIC ? Is that likely to cause any problem ?
I am aware of the ECO guidance on being "flexible" as regards a missing document IF the application warrants it...
Thanks ! :D

davey64
Newly Registered

Post by davey64 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 am

GOT THE VISA IN 23 DAYS !
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

mrsbean

Post by mrsbean » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 am

Congrats! :D