ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Created Excel file showing processing time and decision

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lanwarrior

Created Excel file showing processing time and decision

Post by lanwarrior » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:48 am

Hi all,

Since I got nothing better to do than just sit at wait for my application, I created an Excel spreadsheet showing the processing times for numerous applicant, be it successfull or still waiting. This way, I can see the general overview picture of the processing times. Note that this is not to give some guarantee, but just to give some peace of mind.

The file is at http://s90267578.onlinehome.us/Processing_Times_WEB.xls

I'll update the file periodically, so all you have to do just keep downloading the file on periodic basis.

Enjoy.

pateketu

Post by pateketu » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:09 am

very cool

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:07 am

Good job :)

You can add 1 interesting column in the file showing where are the applicant from.

I think this will be good

Thanks

giblet
United States of America

Post by giblet » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:40 am

This is great.

Another option would be to use Google Spreadsheets: http://spreadsheets.google.com/

It's very similar to Excel, except that multiple people can edit and view it. This means that everyone could add their dates and info, so you wouldn't have to continually do it and then re-upload it. Have a look.

nikhil

Post by nikhil » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:37 pm

Nice job mate !!

lanwarrior

Post by lanwarrior » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:31 pm

Thanks, guys! I didn't put whether it's an in-country or out-country application since most people just put their timeline and application type.

I"ll keep updating the spreadsheet here instead of using Google Spreadsheet so I don't have to invite people, which is probably troublesome for most. ;)

BTW, did you guys notice that on average, it takes 38 days to get approval for those who submit their app. in June. Hopefully, that is still the case for those who applied in July and August.